Mastered By Muppets FINAL!

Great job by you too, dude. I played your part for the leadplayer from Bloodshoteye & he immediatley said, 'Holy shit! It's Chile's Zakk Wkyle!"

Care to share your setup for that lead tone? It was ultra-impressive.

aww man, dont insult izzy's playing like that... I didnt hear nearly enough repeated pentatonic wankery and pinch harmonics to get that comparison

aww man, dont insult izzy's playing like that... I didnt hear nearly enough repeated pentatonic wankery and pinch harmonics to get that comparison

But can you honestly say anything bad about Zakks vibrato?
Which I guess his friend was talking about, because the vibrato in these solos where freakin' awesome(Only rivaled by Wylde and Amott.).

Actually, that kinda seems like a dick thing to do - it looks like it was a really heartfelt video genuinely appreciating the fans, so that's kind of a low blow to mock it IMO...

Thanks for the compliments bro.

The setup was.. My custom Ibanez (maple neck, pad pro pickups), a tube head made by a friend of mine.. he makes very good tube amplifiers. A TS808 i made myself, and v30 speakers.

n697534144_1038443_7602.jpg

Thats the guitar and you can see half of the amp there. and yes.. Im lefty

:kickass:

It was used on the rough & everyone told me how bad it sucked.

I completely get how that would be possible. The Slate one is a really distinct snare that I've found... well, completely useless.

The snare that made it sounds great to me, Oz. I've really been digging the natural, cracky sounds lately.

Also, if you guys want good hosting, just start up a Dropbox account and hammer it away there.

The mp3 can now be found at our forum's FTP if you want a direct download.

(Please let me know if this doesn't work, I'm a bloody zombie right now thanks to a semester from hell.)

I proclaim this to be better than the original in every way possible. Epically epic win.

Jeff

The snare that made it sounds great to me, Oz. I've really been digging the natural, cracky sounds lately.

Thanks dude... Just a combination between Superior 2.0's "brass" and Slate's " Nevermore." with a bit of plate reverb.

BTW, Kick was a Slate 5 to answer whomever asked.