Mastering contest, best win pack of plugins !!!

What's the prize? GVst plugin pack? :D I am not enterting some competition until we all know what's on offer just so you can take money from a client and not have to do the work ;)

Yeah but what's the actual prize? I am not wasting my time for a bunch of free 32 bit vsts from the 90s you've managed to scrape together ;)

I woke up and was up to do something, so here it is WAV for better judging

Got to say, there was reason, why I hate using different set for stereo guitars - massive shift in stereo field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just screwed with this very quickly, the mix/recording is pretty bad so, no offence, it's pretty much turd-polishing

Not exactly, but not far from truth.
Kick thump was way too high, since bass guitar rarely went into sub zone. Mix could have more relaxed bass zone with kick controlling subs.
If I'm guessing right, guitars could be miced with 2 mics... and those mics have some phase problems.

No thanks. I'd rather spend time recording/mixing my own music and spending my money on plugins I actually want. :devil:

I smell "hey guys whoever mixes this gets a free set of plugins"

Then two days later

"Hey guys whoever masters this gets a free set of plugins".

I'm guessing a week ago somewhere dark in the interwebz, someone asked

"Hey guys, whoever records actual guitars instead of these midi gets a free set of plugins"

No,these files are old,a few years I guess,there are probably no download links anymore,that's why I was surprised.
I was cleaning my hard drives and found this practice I downloaded a while ago but never got round to mix it.