Masterplan with Jorn .. final 4 shows :-(

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Sadly Jorn decided to leave Masterplan in May :erk:
Only four more gigs will be played and one of them is in Belgium. Offcourse I will be there, can't miss the end (well, unless they find a singer to match Jorn anyway) of this superband. I think they belong up there with the big names of Metal, it's very sad Jorn decided to quit Masterplan...Review coming up after august 8th !!

3 known shows in august:

6 - Monsters of Rock in Varna, Bulgaria
8 - Lokersefeesten in Belgium
17 - RagnaRock Festival at Valle Hovin Sports Arena in Oslo, Norway

carnut said:
Sadly Jorn decided to leave Masterplan in May :erk:
Only four more gigs will be played and one of them is in Belgium. Offcourse I will be there, can't miss the end (well, unless they find a singer to match Jorn anyway) of this superband. I think they belong up there with the big names of Metal, it's very sad Jorn decided to quit Masterplan...Review coming up after august 8th !!

3 known shows in august:

6 - Monsters of Rock in Varna, Bulgaria
8 - Lokersefeesten in Belgium
17 - RagnaRock Festival at Valle Hovin Sports Arena in Oslo, Norway
Sadly, this is a band I was really hoping to see some day. I was sure we would get them at progpower usa...and I think Glenn did try. Enjoy carnut, you lucky SOB. I'm sure you will!:headbang:

Yes, it sucks! I wanted to see them live pretty badly as well... you are a lucky one my friend! Enjoy and I look forward to reviews/photos. :headbang:

I never was able to watch them live :cry:

Maybe Masterplan can enroll Russell Allen since they sound so alike in "The Battle":lol: , I would like Damien Wilson too (I think he's not in any band nowdays).

NP: Freedom Call - 'Ocean'

Jorn's departure really was a shame, but not that big a surprise really. He changes bands like underwear. I would've loved to hear more Masterplan stuff with Jorn, and Ark too. He's a bit troublesome to work with, or so I've heard...

As far as replacements go, I think DC Cooper would be a very nice fit!

I saw them on their first tour supporting Hammerfall and they weren't that good live back then, but on the Aeronautics tour they improved a lot as a band and looked like they had found a real chemistry.

Too bad it has to end... :(

tsorl said:
As far as replacements go, I think DC Cooper would be a very nice fit!

Most probably although is a different type of singer, on the other hand I don't know if Cooper will change again of band.

I understood Jorn left becuase he wanted something more into the melodic metal way (the type of music MTM records support) and the rest of the band wanted more a more "agressive" type of power metal.

Who knows maybe they can convince Kiske :lol: :p

NP: Benedictum - 'Misogyny'

Strange...Saw them live about a year or so ago and they were kickass good ...Well, we'll see...tickets are ordered ....

kittybeast said:
Nice to see your feathered mug again! :wave:

Thank you Kitty :) :wave:

I have found a place I can rent in Eindhoven but I can not move in until the beginning of September. And then I have to get myself an Internet connection. That can take up to 3 weeks.

Until then I am roaming about...

This week I am staying in my old place in Oegstgeest taking care of the cat while my ex is away for a few days. So for the next few days I am online :)

Hawk said:
Thank you Kitty :) :wave:

I have found a place I can rent in Eindhoven but I can not move in until the beginning of September. And then I have to get myself an internet connection. That can take up to 3 weeks.

Until then I am roaming about...

This week I am staying in my old place in Oegstgeest taking care of the cat while my ex is away for a few days. So for the next few days I am online :)

Best wishes as you settle into your new digs Henri!
(Be nice to the cat! :heh: )

J-Dubya - has two "kids" of his own

Wheezer said:
Good to see you Hawk! :kickass: Hope everything is good with you.

I have been better, but I am doing ok. :wave:

You book arrived. Thanks!! I'll send it back when I have read it.
Could you pm me your snail mail address?

Thanks man!

Hawk said:
I have been better, but I am doing ok. :wave:

One foot in front of the other and that bad patch in the road will be history in no time. :)

Hawk said:
You book arrived. Thanks!! I'll send it back when I have read it.
Could you pm me your snail mail address?

Thanks man!

It's Kitty's book so you need her addy. :) Glad it got there.