masters of the universe

turnloosetheswans

metal weirdoD
Aug 15, 2002
milwaukee,wi
www.myspace.com
so i taped the new masters of the universe movie off cartoon network on friday afternoon cuz i was busy and i could be a 26 year old dork and watch it and.... im kinda dissapointed and stuff... i dunno what i expected... and i dont know why im typing about it here... and i dont know why i care[ well i do know that.... the dork in me really likes the new he man action figures...i got stratos and skeletor and panthor..... do ya know how long i have been waiting to own stratos???!~!!]

well im done.... yell at me if ya will...

I saw those new MOTU figures a week or so ago. They're not as bad as I thought they would be, but they still don't compare to the old ones. The old ones look pretty goofy by todays standards but when they came out they had some great accesories and features. I do think the new Stratos figure looks pretty good, as does Man-At-Arms......
I owned a comics & toy store for about four years, so I am knowledgeable of this crap lol I still have a huge storage room full of toys, action figures, etc. *evil grin*

loser.jpg

as the person who started this...

old popeyes are ok funny....
i have plenty of hair... take me forever to run a pick[dont use combs] thru it... usually do it while i watch mr rogers

and ill happily be a loser in the name of the new rad looking skeletor... and now that i seen the orco i want that too

and by the way... i bought ramman today

I have every single MOTU action figure from the 80s, I do mean EVERY single one. They are under my bed in a big bag, all in perfect shape too, with all the accessories. I also used to have all the playsets too, but they were sold on eBay for a damn good price. I dont like the new ones, although Orco looks cool.

The Wrangle is sexy. My Stormtrooper shirt is even sexier.

By the time the Masters Of The Universe series came out in the 80s, I was starting to get out of buying toys and stuff like that, and worrying more about buying guitar strings and Possessed albums lol. However, I came back around to it more later on when I opened up my collectibles store in the mid 90s. So I dont have any real sentimental attachment to them, but I still think that the original figures were cooler than the new ones. But the kids today will think differently I'm sure.