the new records i bought

turnloosetheswans

metal weirdoD
Aug 15, 2002
milwaukee,wi
www.myspace.com
so i got some new stuff for the first time in a long time....

carpathian forest-defending the throne of evil....i pretty much hated this band up to this point...but this record totally owns...its real black metalish[like ya expect] but its executed real well and the production is pretty good....and on the cd it sez "carpathian forest wants you dead!!!" so i was pretty sold right away....reminds me alot of malice era gehenna....

katatonia-viva emptiness....this is crazy great...heavier than i expected....kinda more angry but more emoish at the same time...thi may be their best record yet if you ask me... and you dont have to cuz im typing it on here.....

solefald=in harmonia universali- this is one of my fav bands and this right now is my record of the year....amazing...its solefald but not as forced as the other records were....the other solefald records kinda forced weirdness on ya...this record flows...real amazing....

ok...im done...

I picked up Viva Emptiness as well. Just today, i ordered Damnation digipack, and Rapture.

You know, I almost hated the sampler I got of Viva Emptiness, but after hearing the entire CD, and now, reading the lyrics, it seems to be a concept, and the story makes more sense. I still think the GAYEST lyrics ever is "He went to far the fucker, It's not like i owe him money". I hear this, and I get embarrassed for the band. haha!

Novembers Paul said:
I picked up Viva Emptiness as well. Just today, i ordered Damnation digipack, and Rapture.

You know, I almost hated the sampler I got of Viva Emptiness, but after hearing the entire CD, and now, reading the lyrics, it seems to be a concept, and the story makes more sense. I still think the GAYEST lyrics ever is "He went to far the fucker, It's not like i owe him money". I hear this, and I get embarrassed for the band. haha!

i was tinkin the same.....like they were fillin their swear quota fer the year on this record....and all the stuff i dled before i bought this i was eh on...but in a whole record way....from beginning to end...its real good....ive been listenin to it lots.....basically this and solefald and the new cave in....which rules if anyone cares....