masters of the universe

flamemullet.jpg
sbheman.jpg

"The wheels on the bus go round and round..."

Originally posted by NvmbrsDoom5
Daaamn, Rachel posts a pic of someone who "puts my hair to shame". Cold blooded shit. Looks like she's got a date with my Ram-man action figure, LOL.

"Skerlnick!"-Olaf the beserker.

Me? Cold blooded? Nawwwwwwwww...I just haven't seen a guy with longer hair than yours in a LOOOOOOONG time;) Now don't go settin' me up with any of yer damn plastic buddies...I will retaliate and send my Darth Maul after ya:devil:

Originally posted by chupe666
mulletfest1.jpg

*laughing hysterically*

You know, that sign looks a lot like those signs they put in front of churches. Maybe Larry was going to draw all the local mulletheads out and burn it down?

Just a suggestion. :loco:

I went to a Toys R Us last weekend and saw that they have a new limited edition five pack containing the original 1980s versions of He-man (battle armor), Skeletor (battle armor), Moss Man, Zodac, and Clawful. I think its like $70 to buy, but the last classic 5 pack that came out gets like $125 on the after-market so its probably a good investment.

If you SELL IT. If you keep it, you just have $70 worth of plastic! Although, yes, that's a 78.6% profit.

My uncle got a booth at that last card collecting convention/sports memorabilia show in Chicago, and I visited him there and there were TONS of booths with that brand new, in the package stuff not moving anything- all sorts of Star Wars & Spiderman figures, as well as Barry Bonds & newer baseball stars' stuff, etc. My uncle had all old cards and hard to find rare stuff like bats & gloves signed by players, and he moved all his cards and most of his other stuff. There has to be a demand for it. Although with Ebay, it's easier to find those demanding it- and they're usually drunk, so they bid higher.

Well theres nothing wrong with keeping it if it has sentimental value, which in my opinion is better than monetary value anyhow. Some people choose to spend their money on booze and smokes, and thats fine for them (however bad for their lungs and livers). I choose to spend money on other things that make me happy, and aren't likely to kill me. However, the whole toy collecting craze has gotten a bit ridiculous in recent years and really I dont buy much anymore. Owning a store for four years soured me on the whole phenomenon as well, when I saw how pathetic some people were about the whole thing.
One thing I have learned is that people will collect anything. Some more disturbing than others. Anymore, I can barely afford to buy guitar strings much less new toys or cards or anything of that sort.
....I need endorsements, heh!