Masters One Cymbal Set

Jeff, go for it. He has it sounding like a crash ride if I remember correctly, but also has it sounding like a normal ride (again, off of memory)

Does anyone know if the WAV files for this were ever uploaded? Maybe im missing something in the store?

I realize its 2 years old. But there was never a final answer given here. Joey at one point in this thread said he was going to put up the WAVs for sale also, and I didnt see them on his store. Simple as that.

You didn't see them on the website, so they're not up for sale. Simple as that. The answer to the no wav's problem was also already posted in this thread:

1. Open the the multi in Kontakt.
2. At the top of Kontakt, click the Files icon.
3. You'll get a drop down list. In this drop down list, click "Save multi as..."
4. On the save screen, look at the bottom. You should see a section labeled "Save Mode" with different options.
5. Choose the "patch + samples" Save Mode and specify a name for the samples folder, or let it use the default name. Save this somewhere away from wherever you have the multi currently saved. It will create a .nki and a folder with all samples used in your multi. Just delete the .nki and move the samples to wherever you want them.