Masters One Cymbal Set

bummer...only kontakt 4 multi? So there are no .wav files included? I don't own kontakt, I use Trigger for these cymbals :(

Unfortunately, there are kontakt samples only :(

Joey, could you put up usual wav files like in your previous sample packs? Please... I don't use Kontakt for drums because of its complexity and inconvenience. I prefer Battery instead.

I was looking forward to these, but I'd really like to have the WAVs. Joey, you yourself were one of us who jumped on Slate when he started not including WAVs, and you said you use individual WAVs all the time when making special FX like reverses and such. That is the exact same reason why I want to have the WAVs. Could you please include them in the pack?

I mean, we could print them ourselves by going into Kontakt and editing the velocity groups to only play single samples at a time and then rendering each as a wav.... but that's a pain in the ass and shouldn't really be necessary...

My Kontakt 4 crossgrade is being shipped to me :D woohoo! CANT WAIT! \

P.S. for those of you who might not know. If you own Kontakt 3 or 3.5 that came with SSD, you can get The crossgrade for less 50% on Native Instruments site until the 30th of this Month! I only paid $139.50 (Thx to Seth for the heads up on this 1)

i know it sucks, but the reason why its no wavs is because the file will be 2 gigs with the wav files. i dont know what you want me to do. i can put it up and then have you come back complaining that the download won't finish. and then instead of being on vacation im constantly re-upping the number of downloads people can make every other day.

would you be happy with offering a separate product (wav files only) for download?

would you be happy with offering a separate product (wav files only) for download?
Yes, it would be great! Personally I don't need kontakt-samples, I wish to download wavs only. Please put up separate release with wavs.
Also, I bought all you previous sample packs and have no problems at all with download. As far as I know, 2 gb is not large size in 2011 year ;)

Yes, it would be great! Personally I don't need kontakt-samples, I wish to download wavs only. Please put up separate release with wavs.
Also, I bought all you previous sample packs and have no problems at all with download. As far as I know, 2 gb is not large size in 2011 year ;)

will do. its too large for me to be comfortable. my server could hiccup and the download might not resume. 1 download count down 4 more tries left.... if it fails every try... then i have people complaining.

I'd rather not have to pay twice to have the kontakt files and wavs.

You could use 7zip to split the archive into a few separate files, say like 4 500mb files instead of 1 2gb file.

my store has no way to do that

i guess you just wont buy them then? lol i dunno

If you feel that way, then I guess not... I don't see what the big deal is about splitting the file though. Why can't you split it into a few files and give a link to each one? Your store has no way to provide more than one link per product? doesn't really make any sense...

or even just have the kontakt multi as one link and the WAVs as another link instead of two separate products? if you are uploading them either way, what's the difference?

can anyone confirm if kontakt 4 has a function to "export all wav files" or something?

I just loaded up the Dreaming Heavy cymbals Kontakt multi and looked around in Kontakt to see if I could find something like that, and it looks like you CAN do it as long as the multi isn't protected from doing so.

Here's how:
1. Open the the multi in Kontakt.
2. At the top of Kontakt, click the Files icon.
3. You'll get a drop down list. In this drop down list, click "Save multi as..."
4. On the save screen, look at the bottom. You should see a section labeled "Save Mode" with different options.
5. Choose the "patch + samples" Save Mode and specify a name for the samples folder, or let it use the default name. Save this somewhere away from wherever you have the multi currently saved. It will create a .nki and a folder with all samples used in your multi. Just delete the .nki and move the samples to wherever you want them.

Looks like I solved my own problem... Sorry for ranting earlier. I wasn't aware of that feature. I only use Kontakt for Slate drums and your cymbals.

I just loaded up the Dreaming Heavy cymbals Kontakt multi and looked around in Kontakt to see if I could find something like that, and it looks like you CAN do it as long as the multi isn't protected from doing so.

Here's how:
1. Open the the multi in Kontakt.
2. At the top of Kontakt, click the Files icon.
3. You'll get a drop down list. In this drop down list, click "Save multi as..."
4. On the save screen, look at the bottom. You should see a section labeled "Save Mode" with different options.
5. Choose the "patch + samples" Save Mode and specify a name for the samples folder, or let it use the default name. Save this somewhere away from wherever you have the multi currently saved. It will create a .nki and a folder with all samples used in your multi. Just delete the .nki and move the samples to wherever you want them.

Looks like I solved my own problem... Sorry for ranting earlier. I wasn't aware of that feature. I only use Kontakt for Slate drums and your cymbals.
sweet, thanks for finding that.

none of my multi's have protection like that, so it should be good to go for kontakt users. i will still offer a seperate wav's only version. this will work out because people who don't have or care about kontakt altogether will want to buy the wav only version anyways, and the kontakt users will be able to have either or.