Masters One Cymbal Set

joey,

i know the sample is used to highlight the cymbal pack... but what toms are those?

the cymbals are brilliant (btw) !

Just to clarify, on the WCAR song are the cymbals programmed or are they the legit tracked version of the same cymbals that are sampled in the pack?

I get a generic error message when using this Cymbal pack with Reaper and Kontakt 4.. and in the standalone Kontakt Player.

Has anyone had any issues with the multi not loading? I may be missing something, but all i'm doing is opening a brand new project in Reaper, new track, Kontakt 4, Masters multi... Crashhhhhhhh.. "Error loading multi" or something super generic like that.

I get a generic error message when using this Cymbal pack with Reaper and Kontakt 4.. and in the standalone Kontakt Player.

Has anyone had any issues with the multi not loading? I may be missing something, but all i'm doing is opening a brand new project in Reaper, new track, Kontakt 4, Masters multi... Crashhhhhhhh.. "Error loading multi" or something super generic like that.

if you are using Kontakt PLAYER and not Kontakt (notice, they are different products) that might the reason.

after selling samples for over a year, this is a first

i'd have to go with its something to do with your setup / install

Yeh, i understand the difference between Kontakt Player and Kontakt.

I regularly run SSD 3.5 through Kontakt 4 with no issues, i am a fan of the "multi" file format.

Anyway, I'll reinstall kontakt and reaper (got reaper 4 today) then report back. Cheers.

Does it matter what version of Kontakt 4 i run? 4.1? 4.0.x?

I regularly run SSD 3.5 through Kontakt 4 with no issues, i am a fan of the "multi" file format.

I haven't bought the Sturgis samples, but please correct me if I'm wrong as IIRC they are not official libraries like the Slate ones, that require a serial number via the Native Instruments Service Center, am I correct? The Kontakt Player doesn't play the self made and non-activated libraries more than x time, was it 15 minutes?

Kontakt_differences.png

I checked out the sample audio track for these cymbals that was from the wcar song, and honestly I became way more interested in the kick drum in that song. I'd love some info about the mixing that went into it and I'm hoping it'll eventually be sold in a sample pack if it isn't a slate kick.

I checked out the sample audio track for these cymbals that was from the wcar song, and honestly I became way more interested in the kick drum in that song. I'd love some info about the mixing that went into it and I'm hoping it'll eventually be sold in a sample pack if it isn't a slate kick.

well I wouldn't bring it up in a cymbals thread then.

I just bought this set, and I'm getting an error when I try to load the multi in Kontakt. I just says "The patch could not be loaded (Unknow Error)". Any idea what could be causing this? I'm really bummed : /

I might buy this pack soon, the only thing holding me back is that ride cymbal, up to now I haven't really heard it. Does anyone have a mix that uses this ride cymbal?