Mathias Nygård - "The Songs that changed my life"

I listen to Jean-Michel Jarre a fair bit, and I don't see people shouting down my music tastes...

... oh wait, yeah, I'm not in a kickass metal band. Just an unknown Edinburgh metal band.

I agree

one thing i hate about todays mainstream music is that all its about is sex.. and maybe drugs, and crime, but mainly sex...

its so annoying...
Dont forget deep and genuine like totally non-faux, 'on the verge of suicide' (attempt!) style depression over a whole TWO WEEK long relationship ending, :O.
Gotta love that crap.
Over dramatic hollow spoilt pricks.

And then you have these 'statement' songs, which are just air heads trying to sound deep and singing about the 'troubles of the world', poverty, suffering ect. but of course the lyrics to these songs are written whilst laying pool side in their penthouse atop a fucking hotel in new york.
yes, im sure they know all about suffering, i mean, not being able to get an appletini for a whole 30 minutes because it takes THAT LONG to get up the 20 flights to the penthouse, and then get past the security and so on. and when they get their drink, ITS COLD. hell.on.earth. :O.

meh. sorry for the rant.
i dont like people too much.

-e

Tbh, i have yet to meet them, had about 3 ops to do so, but each time i did something stupid which stopped me from doing so.
They do seem nice enough though, and many people i know who have met them just confirm this fact. Which is cool since so many bands are utterly up their own ass and i have a tendancy to tell people this, reguardless to who they are.

-e
ps. i dont dislike all people, just certain types of people/artists/inanimate objects resembling types of people and/or artists i dont like. ha.

Dont forget deep and genuine like totally non-faux, 'on the verge of suicide' (attempt!) style depression over a whole TWO WEEK long relationship ending, :O.
Gotta love that crap.
Over dramatic hollow spoilt pricks.

And then you have these 'statement' songs, which are just air heads trying to sound deep and singing about the 'troubles of the world', poverty, suffering ect. but of course the lyrics to these songs are written whilst laying pool side in their penthouse atop a fucking hotel in new york.
yes, im sure they know all about suffering, i mean, not being able to get an appletini for a whole 30 minutes because it takes THAT LONG to get up the 20 flights to the penthouse, and then get past the security and so on. and when they get their drink, ITS COLD. hell.on.earth. :O.

meh. sorry for the rant.
i dont like people too much.

-e

you said that really well, ive never really thought about it that way before...

but its so true

hahahaha!!!

"Expect the unexpected" that song of Control Denied its PERFECT! for this!!!

I really, REALLY! wasn't expecting that :rofl:

"Christina kicks Shakira's ass easily"... :rofl:

wahahahahahaha!!! too much!! :rofl:

Someone in the first posts said something very true though "each of them are great... I wouldnt kick them off bed for anything"
Very true!

Fucking amazing :rofl:

It shouldn't really matter everyone should have the right to listen to whatever music sounds good to them. I admit I like other things aswel as metal. Even at this moment I'm kind of addicted to the song Follow Me by Uncle Cracker.

Magnus Rosén (HammerFall - ex-Keegan)

* Planet Alliance - Planet Alliance
* Arose - Arose
* HammerFall - Threshold

What a vain cunt :p