Matt Aka Demilch, are you fucking alive mate?!?!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Climb Thar, Mrs Climb Thar, and I met up with Demilich and Highway Corsair at the Woods/Moonsorrow gig in Toronto. Holy shit what a night to be had. The event started off with a friendly chat with David Gold who is a class act all around. After a delightful set by some band named Profundus who had a violinist who I wished to perform cunnlingus, we were floored by the sheer awesomeness that was Woods of Ypres. But the fun was yet to happen people. We kindly offered Matt a ride back to his homestead in the upper north quadrant of Toronto. After traversing for 45 minutes in the frost bitten tundra of Yonge St, passing multiple locations that beared memories of his past relationship that left him a broken viking of a man, we left him in a field of snow with nothing but his medium thick brown jacket and a pocket fill of ganja. The send off was punctuated with me offering to light the said ganja, but accidentaly catching a lock of his hair on fire. :lol: So my question to this forum is...is Matt still alive?!?!

:Smokin:

I lost that joint somehow before I managed to smoke it. Had it in my pocket the whole way home... lit a candle somehow in my basement at home, passed out, next morning the reefer was nowhere to be found.

The show was great and the night was a laugh :lol: Yeah, I'm still alive, and its good to see you guys enjoyed your northern shenanigans in various locales and made it home not too much worse for wear!

Reactions: Reign in Acai