Matt Barlow rejoins Iced Earth

To true... This is really badass... I feel bad for Ripper though. Poor guy, just when things started to get rolling... I hope Beyond Fear does well and or he finds another great band to fit the vocals!

well in reference to the "expirement". Matt Barlow is not Micheal Kiske. Nuff said.

and yes every fan of IE should have a bitter/sweet feeling from this.
(divided intentionally)

Bitter: No more Ripper, I wanted to see em live too!
Sweet: Barlow's back, I have wanted to see em live for a long time.

Not to mention Ripper could go to winters bane and kick out their singer.
And he has his own band now.
Ripper has proven himself to be a great singer. I find the idea of him not finding another band difficult.

Exactly...it's a win-win for us fans :)

It's kinda funny though...first we get the Barlow shocker at the beginning of the year with Matt's inclusion to Pyramaze...now we get a Barlow shocker at the end of the year. Maybe none of it is true and Matt is just conducting some grand experiment on how much he can truly mess with metal fans ;)

This is going to be a great year for metal :lol: ... wasn't savatage planning on touring again to :lol: ?

I personal think Matt should stay in Pyramaze.After all,it was Michael that brought him back to music.The band only will do a few shows.Maybe Matt can find the time.BTW....I am looking forward to the new album.

At his age, it is unlikely he could grow his hair to its former glory anyway. Wasn't it at his ass in its prime?

In that case he probably saved a lot of money on toilet paper.

I can imagine what Jon was thinking when he heard Matt joined Pyra: "OH HELL NO ALL YOUR MATT ARE BELONG TO ME!!"