Matt's custom Jackson guitar

KEG-GF.jpg

get that.

how does a thread for something that doesnt even exist have so many posts? it has more than discussions about the album, stop reading this and go talk about the album more!!!

or ill give you all fleas.

That's what you get for starting the thread, and then them not doing anything.

No thread = no thread

Ol is srely the better guitarist, so he could just play some insanely technical wizardry and make Matt cry. Also, Ol has a Lv.2 Fire Materia, a Ziedrich armlet with +68 Def. and +45 Magic Def. stats, and a beard.

I'm taking Matt side on this one seeing that most of you guys are with Ol, You should see my defence stats on the belly alone as my T-shirt rightly points out

"Body of a God, shame it's a Buddha"

I don't want to make Matt feel defenceless so there

;-)

I feel like ive done some horrible horrible thing from just my first post on these forums, they should have 'do not post here' signs or something.. Im sorry guys!

Yeah, just don't pay attention to that thrasherdave guy. He's like the resident bitter very old guy, his rage ignored by everyone. :p

Ol had the upper hand as it was, now you've just given him overkill! Poor Matt. Hope his defense is high, or he has some Barrier materia handy.

Also, Johan and Ocelot are gay for each other.

ill give you all fleas.

I'm gonna name mine Eric. All of them :D

That's what you get for starting the thread, and then them not doing anything.

No thread = no thread

Damn you maths, you win this time!

I feel like ive done some horrible horrible thing from just my first post on these forums, they should have 'do not post here' signs or something.. Im sorry guys!

Dude don't worry about it, just stay away from thrasherdave and you'll do great things.

It's true. He likes to put his willy in young boys like you.