Mayhem and Impaled Nazarene a bunch of racistfuckers?

Int said:
you're a fucking idiot if you think things are that, uh, black and white.

hey iridium also notice my use of the word 'if' WHO'S JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS NOW, lol, retard

I have once again conducted a thorough research and I can conclude that Darth Kur's analytical skills are probably inferior to the analytical skills of an average negro.

Dave Chappelle is just like Chris Rock. Another Black comedian cashing in on their peoples racial stereotypes. I bet these idiots think their bringing cultures together or some other nonsense, when in fact their spreading the divide even more, and making themselves and their people look even dumber.

Smegma Muncher said:
I have once again conducted a thorough research and I can conclude that Darth Kur's analytical skills are probably inferior to the analytical skills of an average negro.

Your statement proves that you believe that negro's are in fact inferior yet you mock my intelligence gathering capabilities and the information presented. You are either very confused and a complete hypocrite.
On a side note your user name hints at homosexuality so perhaps your sense of "confusion" runs much deeper than originally hypothesized.

Darth Kur said:
Your statement proves that you believe that negro's are in fact inferior yet you mock my intelligence gathering capabilities and the information presented. You are either very confused and a complete hypocrite.
On a side note your user name hints at homosexuality so perhaps your sense of "confusion" runs much deeper than originally hypothesized.

I made a comparison between the average negro and you. I chose negroes to highlight the irony of your posts - a person with poor analytical skills mocks the inferiority of negroes. I hope this clarifies everything for you.

Smegma Muncher said:
I made a comparison between the average negro and you. I chose negroes to highlight the irony of your posts - a person with poor analytical skills mocks the inferiority of negroes. I hope this clarifies everything for you.

UR DUMB SHUT UP

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Nike Air Force Ones and New Balances are in style with black people were I live, and white people wear those too. So fuck the greys, and fuck you too.

BMT single handedly justifies all the racism in this forum.

Smegma, the only thing you clarified is that you fit the bill of the stereotypical lemming that, when given proof that contradicts what the jewsmedia has been force feeding him, will in turn react with baseless anger, childish retorts and indignation.

Darth Kur said:
Smegma, the only thing you clarified is that you fit the bill of the stereotypical lemming that, when given proof that contradicts what the jewsmedia has been force feeding him, will in turn react with baseless anger, childish retorts and indignation.

What are you on about? I never said there weren't differences between various races, it was only your assumption.

cooldude.gif

:D

10293847 said:
Dave Chappelle is just like Chris Rock. Another Black comedian cashing in on their peoples racial stereotypes. I bet these idiots think their bringing cultures together or some other nonsense, when in fact their spreading the divide even more, and making themselves and their people look even dumber.

Chappelle show is fucking hilarious, you are a cunt.