Mayhem Production Tours....

I will be announcing 2 or tour VERY soon. It will be awesome!

If you have promoter contacts in your area please PM me their info.

Hey Mr. Mayhem any chance that you could possibly get Grave Digger to tour the US? Their new album LIberty or Death just came out and I am sure a lot of old school fans would gather for the chance to see these guys who in their whole history have only played two shows in the United States. I saw one of those shows a few years ago at the BWBK 6 Pack in Cleveland, OH and it was a packed house for Grave Digger. After their ripping set there were somewhere between only 30 and 40 people left for Katatonia after hundreds among hundreds had been there for the Digger. Another band I would love to see you bring over is Running Wild!

I will look into it.

Also... when I asked people on who they want to see tour. about 3 of what I am doing now is what people asked about. Thanks for the suggestions.

John-

Also Mr. Mayhem I wanted to suggest a great venue to you that you may possibly be able to book some of your shows at when it comes to the east coast. If you can't always set up a New York City date there is always The Cricket Club located in Irvington, NJ. It is about 20 minutes outside of the city. It is in a bit of a rough neighborhood but it runs right along side the Garden States Parkway so coming in and going out people would not have to really travel through the streets of Irvington they can pick up the parkway in less than 2 minutes. I am not sure how active the club is at the moment but shows pop up there occassionally. The place doesn't look the absolute greatest on the outside but anyone who has been there can tell you it is a great venue on the inside with an upstairs mainstage and a small stage downstairs. I have seen many great shows there over the years including Jack Koshiks March Metal Meltdown a few years ago (Testament, Symphony X, Obituary, Raven, Seven Witches, Trivium, etc.) Seven Witches headlining on their own and Exodus headlining on their own when Steve Souza was still in the band to a packed house. I would definetely google The Cricket Club Irvington, NJ and see what you can find out about it. It would be great to get some metal back in that club.

Also Mr. Mayhem I wanted to suggest a great venue to you that you may possibly be able to book some of your shows at when it comes to the east coast. If you can't always set up a New York City date there is always The Cricket Club located in Irvington, NJ. It is about 20 minutes outside of the city. It is in a bit of a rough neighborhood but it runs right along side the Garden States Parkway so coming in and going out people would not have to really travel through the streets of Irvington they can pick up the parkway in less than 2 minutes. I am not sure how active the club is at the moment but shows pop up there occassionally. The place doesn't look the absolute greatest on the outside but anyone who has been there can tell you it is a great venue on the inside with an upstairs mainstage and a small stage downstairs. I have seen many great shows there over the years including Jack Koshiks March Metal Meltdown a few years ago (Testament, Symphony X, Obituary, Raven, Seven Witches, Trivium, etc.) Seven Witches headlining on their own and Exodus headlining on their own when Steve Souza was still in the band to a packed house. I would definetely google The Cricket Club Irvington, NJ and see what you can find out about it. It would be great to get some metal back in that club.

Their site is down.

Hey Mr. Mayhem any chance that you could possibly get Grave Digger to tour the US? Their new album LIberty or Death just came out and I am sure a lot of old school fans would gather for the chance to see these guys who in their whole history have only played two shows in the United States. I saw one of those shows a few years ago at the BWBK 6 Pack in Cleveland, OH and it was a packed house for Grave Digger. After their ripping set there were somewhere between only 30 and 40 people left for Katatonia after hundreds among hundreds had been there for the Digger. Another band I would love to see you bring over is Running Wild!

Grave Digger will not happen. :cry:

Please tell us that Persuader is going to be somewhere in the Chicago, Milwaukee, or St. Louis areas.
Oh, and why don't you just throw Warmachine on that tour while you're at it.:lol:

That is all.

Thanks,

Pat