Mayhem

I personally think ET are excellent - very Nightwish meets Queensryche kinda stuff.

Dunno if they'd really suit the Mayhem support but then neither would many of the bands on the tour, to be honest. But I think the promoter is going for diversity more than anything.

ET don't have any samples up yet, I hear they're sorting their website out now...

i mean et are good but not my cup of tea
tim have dungeon support mayhem down here in melbourne as well!! pleeeasseee

common tim
u will survive it :D
heheh
ill make sure of it
im just gonna bug u at EV's and the Espy until u give in hahaha
we need some decent supports at that gig!

the reason why chalice are on the bill is because Modern Invasion are the ones bringing mayhem out and chalice are on Modern Invasion, enter Twilight are great but they also have the tie to Modern Invasion in that they are on Metal Warriors who are distrabuted by ........... modern Invasion. the reason why contrive are on the bill????? i have no idea, but i don't mind them just very strange to see a bill like that. it could be the promoters want to suck up to andrew! i dont know but it wouldn't supprise me.

yeah contrive get on heaps of bills
and its not cos of their music :D :lol:
yeah i reckon its cos of who andrew is as well, but who knows
it prolly knows someone from modern invasion as well

I don't mind if Contrive are there or not. As long as I know Mayhem are coming on next, I could listen to the Spice Girls... ;)

Originally posted by Lord Tim
18+ I believe (I could be wrong, though), with Hellspawn, Abominator and some crappy power metal band! ;)

Well, that's what the press release tells me anyway! :D

crappy? crappy!? haha give yaself some credit tim

I'm listening to 'European Legions' and I just want to say that I am rather excited about the coming tour.

That is all.

That's rather slack of you Clarky, considering they've been available for ages now....

I wonder how many tickets they'll actually sell.