Me Venting

upchuck55

Doomster
Oct 2, 2007
Canada
I am the happiest man on earth. Except for today. Girl troubles, school troubles, parent troubles, and money troubles. This is my first time being pissed off. What do you guys do when your in the shits?

Lets see, I ignore the problems it causes me until I can get rid of them.

Work your way through it; to me, taking "time off" or "getting your mind off it" is akin to ignoring the problem - granted though, sometimes you may very well have to take a conscious day off if you cannot think clearly.

I usually never let off a serious problem until I have either solved it or actually worked my way through it until all parties involved have had their thoughts, ideas, actions, etc represented. But I also know when not to push it...

reonl7.jpg

I am the happiest man on earth. Except for today. Girl troubles, school troubles, parent troubles, and money troubles. This is my first time being pissed off. What do you guys do when your in the shits?

Can you describe them for me?

I'll
A.)Read a book or something
B.)Listen to music & chill by myself
C.)Watch TV 'till I fall asleep,
but that's just me.

Paint your nails black, dye your hair black and go get sympathy from the Emo chicks.

Plan (A) go into a dark room lie on the floor put your headphones on crank up the volume of your fave/CD and just chill out.

OR plan (B) F*CK THE GIRL, CHANGE YOUR SCHOOLS, KILL YOUR PERANTS AND ROB A BANK, PROBLEMS SOLVED.....:lol:

I would go with plan "A"

Plan (A) go into a dark room lie on the floor put your headphones on crank up the volume of your fave/CD and just chill out.

OR plan (B) F*CK THE GIRL, CHANGE YOUR SCHOOLS, KILL YOUR PERANTS AND ROB A BANK, PROBLEMS SOLVED.....:lol:

I would go with plan "A"

No dude. Totally go with the second choice.

When I feel crappy I usually isolate myself in my room and put on the headphones and listen to The Gathering. It pretty much makes me a pansy, but I feel better afterward. Nothin like a good set of tears to cheer ya up. :cry:

Whenever I have a problem thats really big I just shake it off and make myself not care. But sometimes its hard. Damn I wish I could get revenge on some jock assholes. Maybe steal their steroids and throw them in the river.

Read some philosophy. Hopefully in time you will realize that most of that stuff is transient and not worth your worry; especially money troubles. Who gives a crap? Nothing the soul needs can be bought, and only an idiot would starve to death in most countries.

Playing some Mayhem and destroying everything in sight helps too...

hm.jpg

hakuna matata!!

whenever im stressed i go outside. pack a bowl, find some awesome music, and just go for a drive or walk. i usually end up somewhere beautiful, and all i can think about is how insignificant me and my problems are and just focus on the world around me. mountains, lakes, forests, and beaches always help me get my head on straight.

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
It is still a beautiful world."