Guess what...

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
Writer's Block is fucking pissing me off!

I can't fucking write anything!

The worst part of it? According to a meeting we had at work today, soon, all GC staff will have free studio time, promotion of their bands' albums/demos at all GC stores and on top of that, their own stage at Warped Tour. Sure, Warped Tour, shitty....right? Who cares, more in-your-face Metal for the pussies.

I need to get my shit in gear but I'm have troubles writing.

well then man if you are able to notate i suggest you put youre instrument down for a while and notate on scores of music anything just go with the flow man. i find notating is less restricting than actually playing and its easier to write in odd times that way.

USE MIDI.

get 1 theme, start practicing all kinds of variations on top of it, try some random stuff.
Compose like you're sculpting, not like you're paiting. Get something that doesn't sound so good but mold it till it gets a good form, then work on top of it.

Always works for me ;)

(and yeah, i've been writing serious stuff, not just Yetti songs :lol: )

well, you could always record on your own comp with sound recorder or something like that, you'd have an audio reference of the stuff you played that you forgot... i usually record all my riff ideas... and eventually turn them into songs... my account on musicianwar.com is like the storage bin for all my riff taps... i got tons of material on there for the future

Elysian893 said:
i didn't say the staff was great;) just the products they carry... when i go to GC i know what i'm looking at/for

ahh, granted.

While in the US, i phoned to order in a KV2 so i could buy it.

I was told they already had one in stock, so i went in.

Turned out to be a used KV3...

"Extremely good US Made quality" i was told. :lol:
I walked out.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Not for long. We're going international. We actually have two buildings in Europe somewhere picked out. They haven't told us where yet.

@Gavin: Meh. Depends on the location I guess. Not everybody is a fucktard.

Wow, a whole two? That's great, that'll service the whole of europe :lol:

GC never cease to amaze me.

-Gavin- said:
Wow, a whole two? That's great, that'll service the whole of europe :lol:

GC never cease to amaze me.

It for starters, dickhead. You have to test the waters before you throw millions of dollars into a completely whole different market structure.

Actually, opening up minimal locations in another country is smart. When you open multiple locations internationally for the first time, then it is stupidity.