Mechanical Poet is no more (or not - UPDATE!)

It appears that Mechanical Poet is back together... check out the site ^_^

By the by, hi Code666! :wave: I've been a fan for a while but this is my first post here. I am, slowly but surely, coming to like all the bands on this label, and in the wake of Elitist being put to rest :cry: Code666 is my favorite.
Keep up the good work!

ciao Sepsis, thanks for the kind words... yes, Mechanical Poet decided to continue, with a small line-up change. we're very exited to hear the new stuff!!!!

Sepsis said:
It appears that Mechanical Poet is back together... check out the site ^_^

By the by, hi Code666! :wave: I've been a fan for a while but this is my first post here. I am, slowly but surely, coming to like all the bands on this label, and in the wake of Elitist being put to rest :cry: Code666 is my favorite.
Keep up the good work!
Indeed!

Sepsis are krieg as well as code666. Though I can't say I have submitted all the bands on the label to memory, I'm sure Sepsis has. ^_^ He's a musical freakazoid. Nothing wrong with that though. I own more CDs than him so HAH.

Emi said:
ciao Sepsis, thanks for the kind words... yes, Mechanical Poet decided to continue, with a small line-up change. we're very exited to hear the new stuff!!!!

SWEET! I was just coming back to this forum to ask that question when I saw the graphic on their site. Which members are no longer in the band?

Hm it will be interesting to hear how it evolves their sound then. Usually a drummer could simply be replaced but if I am not mistaken Tom (the ex-drummer) helped compose the music and also did some of the sample arrangements. LEX and MAX - get on here! :)