Megadeth bonus DVD

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I picked up the CD/DVD of the Deth Grst Hts, merely for the dvd.
There's some live material from Denver on the Risk Tour. Mainly classic material, but it's not the complete set, because they fail to play Breadline or Crush 'Em...
That's okay. It is worth every penny if you are a MegaDave fan! Also is video montage for KIll the King, a great track by the way...
And closing with the Trailer for Arsenal of Megadeth... Nothing new there, just misc footage that means nothing in it's incomplete state...

maaaaaaan I can't wait for Arsenal of Megadeth to be released......

I hope it doesnt make me cream myself......that would be embarassing :cry:

I seen the video for 'Kill the King' om a local metal show here in Tampa. Pretty cool. I was shocked to see so many shots of the old band members actually. Usually Dave likes to hog the camera most of the time in videos. Nice to see all the line-ups represented.

SavaRon said:
I seen the video for 'Kill the King' om a local metal show here in Tampa. Pretty cool. I was shocked to see so many shots of the old band members actually. Usually Dave likes to hog the camera most of the time in videos. Nice to see all the line-ups represented.

While he still has an ego, he has softened up a bit...

SavaRon said:
:D So true!

I post at the Deth boards everyday, [under a different username] Mustaine has certainly chilled out since the 'return' of Megadeth.