megadeth/exo tonight!

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
see you there! aftershow party too!

i know testament is playing but i heard from a close friend who is a good friend of alex that he will not be in attendance. hopefully it is not true but prob is. He is off doing a jazz tour supposedly.:cry:

Didn't see you there Courtney....but was at the show...and it was a great show!

How about when they played 2 Minutes To Midnight over the PA before Deth went on, and the entire audience sang along to it? That was friggin cool! :kickass:

Kahn! We didn't see you either (obviously ha ha!) We had a blast!!!! Exodus, Testament and Megadeth were just amazing! What a lineup! I had gig neck today!! Sorry we weren't able to help you out - we sincerely tried. We saw you inside later a bit too far from us to hear us calling you, but at least we knew you made it in. :headbang:

Kahn! We didn't see you either (obviously ha ha!) We had a blast!!!! Exodus, Testament and Megadeth were just amazing! What a lineup! I had gig neck today!! Sorry we weren't able to help you out - we sincerely tried. We saw you inside later a bit too far from us to hear us calling you, but at least we knew you made it in. :headbang:

I'm sad I missed you guys...but thanks for trying to get my attention! Always happy to see my favorite ladies!

Hey...speaking of which....will be up visiting friends the weekend of the swap meet show...so will be attending along with some special guests. :cool:

Hey Andrew, sorry to hear about your experience. It was good seeing you. We saw you later as well but, like Khan, we couldn't get to you in time.

Danny, didn't see Cathy metal, I think I'd remember if I saw her! :lol:

I was there as a die hard Megadeth fan. I met Ani during and
after the show. I'm sorry. I had almost afight with a jerk too.
But the show and band was great. So good to have Junior back.

Also Glenn was filling Alex. It was interetsing to see him at the same
corner but with Tastament.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Tornado

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome show that was! I thought Exodus' set should've been a bit longer, but the pit during Strike of the Beast more than made up for that. To me, the best part of the night was Testament playing The Legacy album in it's entirety, and I even got Eric Peterson's set list!

Hopefully Megadeth will do another tour like this, playing Peace Sells or Killing is my Business in their entirety.

Looking forward to the American Carnage tour, though it will be hard to top this show.

Curse of the Legions of Death!!!