Megadeth / Fear Factory / Nonpoint

Oct 18, 2010
Just seen that Megadeth is coming to town with Fear Factory. I have heard from friends that Fear Factory does a good live show and since I have never seen them I am considering it. I really enjoyed seeing Megadeth play Rust in Peace in its entirety but not so much into the last two albums.

Fear Factory are very good live but let's be honest Burton C. Bell doesn't always pull off those clean vocals very well. Sometimes he makes you want to cut off your both ears at the same time.

I think Fear Factory will really overshadow Megs and make them look bad.

Don't know much about FF. However, I think megs will make megs look bad. They just suck now. Chris Broderick is technically great and all but he plays like a robot. Mustaine can't sing for shit anymore, not that he was ever the best "singer". And...I know a lot of bands do this now, but the wall of amps you see onstage are dummie cabs. They played at such low volumes the last time I saw them, me and my friend were able to converse mid set without having to shout. It was pathetic.

They played at such low volumes the last time I saw them, me and my friend were able to converse mid set without having to shout. It was pathetic.

I'm actually ok with bands playing a little lower. I'm going on 42 years old and have to wear earplugs anyway.:lol:

Don't know much about FF. However, I think megs will make megs look bad. They just suck now. Chris Broderick is technically great and all but he plays like a robot. Mustaine can't sing for shit anymore, not that he was ever the best "singer". And...I know a lot of bands do this now, but the wall of amps you see onstage are dummie cabs. They played at such low volumes the last time I saw them, me and my friend were able to converse mid set without having to shout. It was pathetic.

Agreed and agreed. I didn't want to say it, though...that's just mean, man!

Super Collider was shit. Worst Megadeth album since Risk and their 2nd worst album of all time (also after Risk):D.

Super Collider was shit. Worst Megadeth album since Risk and their 2nd worst album of all time (also after Risk):D.

I can't agree with you. It's really grown on me over the months since it's release. Sure, it's no Peace Sells or RIP, but it's pretty solid.

I will agree with you about Risk though. Although the remixed version of the album is considerably more listenable.

Sounds like my 1 and probably only megadeath experience,the volume was very low,we don't expect ear piercing levels but it was pathetic,fave even told the crowd that was as loud as its going to get