Megadeth tickets

Cooperman

...to the rescue!!!
Apr 13, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.scourge-band.com
The promoters have finally announced the shows...

Sydney 4/8/01 - Enmore Theatre - Book at Ticketek or Red Eye Records
Brisbane 5/8/01 - Arena - Book at Skinnys Music, Rockinghorse Records or Ticketek
Melbourne 7/8/01 - Palace - Book at Gaslight Records or Ticketek
Auckland 9/8/01 - Powerstation - Book at Real Groovy Records or Ticketek

Not sure yet if they are on sale already or if they aren't on sale when they do go on sale. If someone's got a spare moment can they ring up Ticketek and find out or go into one of the record stores... I'm stuck at uni all day today and won't be able to ring them until tomorrow morning. The Ticketek website has no info about the shows.

I just spoke to someone who works at the Palace. She hasn't heard anything yet, but would assume for an early August concert, ticks would go on sale mid July.

(She works for Ticketek too)

I dunno about the whether they are all-ages yet or not... I've emailed Michael Coppel but they don't seem to want to reply... but I may take another angle to get info out of them soon.

I dunno what's going on with when the tickets are on sale.. I've heard two reports of people already having their tickets... so I dunno... you're right Tanya... living in Perth sucks!

I know that the Enmore would be all ages, because it is not a licenesed venue (or at least it didn't used to be)

With the other venue's I have never been to any other them, so I can't shed any light on that.

Matty

The enmore theatre SUCKS.....but i spose i shouldnt complain, we are getting a deth concert....SWEEEEEEET! :)

The promoters finally got back to me last night... someone was spose to ring me today... and with it being 5.15pm EST I can't see the phone call arriving now... hopefully they'll ring on Monday. I'll be asking if the shows are 18+, how much tickets are, when they are on sale etc and will let you know what's up when I find out.

Unconfirmed reports say that I will be supporting Megadeth in a solo show with a banjo and harmonica. The reports were made by my brother's cat though, so I can't vouch for their reliability.

Tickket's will not be available for sale over the ticketek website.

General Admission tickets only.

$45

This is what I've been told

:p