Megadeth tickets

DRUM MEDIA HAD A HALF PAGE AD FOR THE SYDNEY SHOW IT SAID ON SALE TUESDAY 26 TH AT TICKETEK AND RED EYE RECORDS
THE ENMORE IS SEATED DOWN STAIRS SO BETTER GET IN QUICK
IT IS RUN DOWN VENUE I SAW MORBID ANGEL THERE IN 92 AND IT LOOKED BAD THEN I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT PLAY SOMEWHERE NICER LIKE THE METRO.....

Originally posted by Seventh Son
Contrary to Sydo's post;

TICKETEK IS SELLING TICKETS ONLINE!

$51 - reserved seating and general admin.

Hmmm...

NSW/VIC?

Here is the updated information about the Sydney show, from the Ticketek website:

Tickets on sale Tuesday 26th June, 9am.

Sydney - Enmore Theatre
Saturday August 4, 2001
Age Restrictions: Please note that this is an All Ages Event.
Mode: General Admission and Reserved Seating
Price Category 1: Reserved Seating
Price Category 2: General Admission
Price: $51.00* (plus booking fee)
Box Office: 9:00am
Doors: 7:00pm
Support Act: 8:00 - 8:45pm
Interval: 8:45 - 9:00pm
Megadeth: 9:00 - 10:45pm
Finish (Approx): 11:00pm

For a layout of the Enmore Theatre, follow
this link.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news blitzy, but both melbourne and brissy are over 18s only, it said so on the website link Sydo put up.......

Tickets for the Melbourne show are $50.60 or something like that. Read it in Inpress today.

It also appears that my brother's cat was talking shit. Damn, the little shit had got my hopes up too. Looks like he's going to spend the rest of his short little life tied up in a bag floating down the Yarra river, sinking to his death. It'll serve him right, the lying feline bastard.

I got my ticket for the Melb show today.....cost $44.35, so I don't know what Beat magazine was talking about saying it was $50 something. Should be great! Any news on supports?