Megadeth Tour

Hanso

Apr 24, 2001
Geelong
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Just wondering what songs we can expect to here from the band on the tour. If anyone could post a setlist from this tour that would be great .

I'm getting my tix to the Melbourne show tonight or tomorrow ! Might even make it to the Sydney show as well :D

Thanx !

Blitzy, get a ticket, get in line and just try and get in anyway, maybe they wont even card you, especially if everyones pushing etc! Or find a really attractive woman to go and help you, she distracts the idiot on the door, you slip in quietly. Problem solved! Just dont sit there and do NOTHING!

DO or DO NOT. There is no try! :D

The emphasis was on DO blitzy, NOT do not!!!!!! :D

It sucks you may not get to see them. Check if you can get a refund on the ticket an when the refund expires.......

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Not a bad idea Spawny, I'll try find out.

THATS the spirit :) OR you could buy it, try and get in, if you dont, yell out "Im selling a deth ticket" and im sure there will be people ready to buy!

The setlist I imagine will look something like this... their european 2 hour sets haven't deviated much from this so far... although Dave has said they are learning Devil's Island and Looking Down The Cross to be put into the set, so these may be interchanged or added.

Prince of darkness (intro)
Dread and the fugitive mind
Kill the king
Wake up dead
In my darkest hour
Moto psycho
She-wolf (enlarged version w. cool solos)
Reckoning day
Train of consequences
A tout le monde
Hangar 18
Silent scorn
Return to hangar
Promises
Tornado of souls
Almost honest
Trust
Symphony of destruction
The Conjuring
Sweating bullets
Peace sells...but who's buying
Holy wars...the punishment due

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
My head may just explode in excitement!!!!!!!!

Think Calm blue ocean.......Calm blue ocean...........
:D :D :D

Originally posted by Cooperman
The setlist I imagine will look something like this... their european 2 hour sets haven't deviated much from this so far... although Dave has said they are learning Devil's Island and Looking Down The Cross to be put into the set, so these may be interchanged or added.

Prince of darkness (intro)
Dread and the fugitive mind
Kill the king
Wake up dead
In my darkest hour
Moto psycho
She-wolf (enlarged version w. cool solos)
Reckoning day
Train of consequences
A tout le monde
Hangar 18
Silent scorn
Return to hangar
Promises
Tornado of souls
Almost honest
Trust
Symphony of destruction
The Conjuring
Sweating bullets
Peace sells...but who's buying
Holy wars...the punishment due

Thanx for posting the setlist !!I am starting to get really excited .... ..The conjuring , Hangar 18 , Holy Wars , Wake up Dead , In my darkest hour !!!! .... all they have to do is open with into the lungs of hell and I will be happy :p

Hey Blitzkrieg , I went to cradle of filth at the palace with my girlfriend when she was 17 and she got in without even being asked for id so there is hope ! I was even getting her to go to the bar and buy me drinks because I am lazy :D

DEVIL'S ISLAND!!! YES!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I wish they would do Into The Lungs Of Hell too... that's my favourite :)

I know 2 chicks who are 17 and got into Cradle Of Filth.... and a bunch of guys who were 15/16 and were hanging around outside there beforehand with those 2 chicks (but didn't have tickets) and they would've got in too, the guy on the door didn't care about underagers.

Attention Blitzy:

DONT GIVE UP! Run a cake stall! Do car washes! Raise money! Concert miracles *do* happen. Going to the KISS concert was a miracle of sorts for me...I never thought I would be going then all of sudden I was hooning away with Iccy, Spiff and Marek to the Gold Coast to see KISS!!!!!!!!! Chin up!

Spawny you rule :D KISS RULED!!!!!!!