MEHEN

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm here to present my musical project named 'MEHEN'. In Ancient Egypt, 'MEHEN' is a protective deity who is depicted as a snake which coils around Ra during his journey through the night. Composing, recording and mixing this music helps me to get away from my darkest days during my journey through life. Nearly 2 years since i began to work on this instrumental project and this album which will be released in two parts of 5 tracks each. The first part is ready, so i've decided to share this music with you because from my eyes, it's a better way to share emotions and to communicate than language. I've composed, recorded, mixed and masterised each track in my little 20m² flat with the help of Cubase and Superior Drummer. Those tracks are the reflect of my emotions on the moment i've composed, so genre of each track might be different from one to another.

Here is the first track, named 'Atlas', uploaded on YouTube :

The full album will be uploaded and downloadable in better quality on Bandcamp as soon as i will have completely finalized it.

I'm going to post 2 more songs in the next few days, waiting for the final release.

I would be grateful if i could have your appreciations and feelings about this.

In case you enjoyed this music, you could take a few moments to join my facebook page, it always warms my heart as fuck!
https://www.facebook.com/MEHENofficial/

Have an excellent day, and see you soon for next tracks
wink.gif

PS: Sorry for grammar/orthography mistakes as English is not my native language

Hi guys,

Here is the second track named 'Dead Occurs' :

As always, I would be grateful if i could have your appreciations and feelings about this.

In case you enjoyed this music, you could take a few moments to join my facebook page, it always warms my heart as fuck!
https://www.facebook.com/MEHENofficial/

Have a good day, and see you soon for the last track before the release!

Here's the third and last before the full release of the part I, in a few months :