Melancholy Beast and Bone Carver, which came first?

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
I'm just curious on this one. It seems that with Bone Carver there have been quite alot of new Pyramaze converts. My question is how many people here heard this new album before Melancholy Beast and vice versa? And also to those that picked up Bone Carver as their first cd, what do think of the debut in comparison?

Ben

I heard Melancholy Beast first, I got it about a year ago. I just got Bone Carver in the mail last night. I really like Melancholy Beast, but so far I think Bone Carver completely blows it away. Granted, I did only get it last night so maybe that "new" factor is effecting my judgement, but I seriously doubt it. There have been very few albums that I've listened to in my life that gave me the feeling I got while listening to Bone Carver last night. The whole album kicks ass from start to finish, and now I've just made myself want to listen to it again so that's exactly what I'm gonna go do.

I was introduced to pyramaze not long ago by they're announcement on PPVII. I have bone carver now, and it is one of my favorite albums of all time :) However, I haven't had time to even peek at melancholy beast... maybe when summer comes around

I heard about Pyramaze not long ago through another website, listened to samples and bought Legend of the Bone Carver immediately. I've only heard a couple of songs from Melancholy Beast ("The Journey" is a fantastic song!!) but I'm ordering the cd next week. I'm sure it will be another kickass album!

I heard about Pyramaze through the Metal Nose website, went to the Pyramaze website, downloaded the songs and was amazed.

I ordered The Melancholy Beast album and was delighted!! Immediately i ordered the Carver. I had to wait too long before i could hear it. Again i'm delighted with this album...

To summarise, for me Pyramaze is the best thing that happened to me music-wise since i got to know Dream Theater (and that's about 15 years ago :) ).

Olddoggie.

I finally received the debut album, Melancholy Beast. What an amazing album!! :kickass: Everything is perfect, the lyrics, the music, the vocals! Now I can't even say which album I like better, they're both so fantastic. I really must congratulate the band for creating two killer albums. :worship: