Melbourne Show - Saturday 27th. Who's Going?

Im from New Zealand & me and my mate are flying over to catch them in Sydney, I can't wait!!!!!! im counting down the days. I only got into them 6 months ago & now I've got every album and listen to them like an addict.

We in Sydney for 4 days, what else is good to do over there? anything we should check out??

Katabasis said:
yay Sydney!

*does jig*

Heads up anyone who hears of the setlist.

:)

I'm going to the Sydney show :headbang:

About the set list, i read an interview with Mikael & he said that everyone thinks that the tour is in support of the Damnation album but really its in support for every album so there going to be doing a bit of everything & the show should go for around 2 hours.

Yep. That will take about half a day. The other three and a half you can spend thinking of things to do.

Actually, I shouldn't be so mean to Sydney, I originally came from MUDGEE for God's sakes...

Yeah!!! I'm going both nights in melbourne.. i.e. the 26th and the 27th. I'm guessing the setlist will be something like the DVD's. But who knows? They might surprise us!

Skeptic said:
Whoops! Sorry mate.. yeah I missed your post!

I'm rather glad its going to be material from most of their albums, as opposed to the Damnation tour you see on the DVD.

Yeah, Mikael said there doing like 4 songs from Damnation, some other mellow songs & the rest is the heavy shit! & within a time period of around 2 hours we should get to hear a good amount.