Melbournites

India is in another country. In India. Where the Indians come from. Only not the American Indian sort of Indians, the Indian Indian sort of Indians.

And the bombs.

:lol: Special Indian variety, Josh.

India would rock. I'm hoping to go there early next year.

Hmm gigs. Just looking at Beat, there doesn't seem to be a heap on as far as metal is concerned.

I would love to see places like India, but I think I will limit my travel to more civilized places until I have far more experience. It is a little intimidating.

Yeah 'tis, but that makes it fun! I first went to Indonesia when I was 18....had an aunt there though.

It's not a bad idea to get some travel experience in Western countries first though, like you suggested.

Way to hijack a thread!

I'm off to Mumbai for a week for work. I don't expect to see all that much, given that the hotel I'm in is across the road from the office. From what I understand though, it's in the "poor" part of Mumbai, so the road-crossing should prove an experience as well.

The only other country I've been to is Hawaii, so I'm expecting just a little culture shock....

I'm going to Vietnam next year, my girlfriends dad lives over there. (she used to but they moved back) Then after that I will go check out Cambodia,Laos and Thailand.

I might go to Bhutan as well, Bhutan is the coolest country ever.

They'd all be great. I hope to go to a few of those places next year as well.

So Toddy, did you catch any gigs?

Are you gonna take some baked beans, like Warney did, Phloggy?

Bhutan is between Tibet and India. It's the happiest place on the planet.

The goverment actually sets aside funds for Gross National Happiness.

Back