Melodic Black Metal with Death Metal Influence

Feb 24, 2003
www.cyanidebreed.net
Hey, if you like extreme metal check out Cyanide Breed. We are from Long Island and have a few demo versions of 2 of our songs recorded and they are available on our sight. If you want you can check it out and www.cyanidebreed.net. Also, we are playing with Deicide, Amon Amarth, Vehemence, Behemoth, and Revenge on April 5th at L'amour in Brooklyn. If you will be in the area and want to get discounted tickets for this show contact us at cyanidebreed@hotmail.com. Thanks alot and hopefully you'll enjoy-\m/ Tom

Hey, so yeah we arent signed to a label(even though that'd be amazing)and I asked some of the guys in the band and they said that its cool and we'd love to be the band of the month this month or next month or whenever you'll put us up. Thanks alot man, we really appreciate the help and we're all really glad you were into our stuff. Give us an update on whats going on. Thanks again-\m/ Tom

it will be the BOTM for next month sence i already have one this month. I'll want to do a small email interview with some one in the band. (doesnt matter who) and you cant be signed to a label (only want to promote unsigned bands. the ones that are signed get enuff promotion from other sites) and you must have at least one full mp3 on the net for people to download (you guys got two so thats not a problem) send me an email at Necromaster@theundergrowth and i'll get back to you before the end of the month.