Members of DYNAZTY have a new Prog Metal band.

Finally had a chance to listen to the whole EP. This thing fits me like a well worn glove. It's like they studied all groups of the form and picked out only the finest elements to distill into their project. May they make many hours of music this way.

Any updates on this?

Took awhile, but ...... YES!

SWEDEN'S PARALYDIUM SIGN WITH FRONTIERS MUSIC SRL; DEBUT ALBUM EXPECTED IN FIRST HALF OF 2020

"...Frontiers Music Srl announces the signing of Paralydium to their rapidly expanding roster. The band’s debut album is tentatively scheduled for release in the first half of 2020.

"The writing process for the new album started soon after our first release back in 2015,” says guitarist John Berg. "When the songs really started to come together, I began to feel that they had a certain interplay with each other which got me thinking on making this a conceptual album. The real challenge was to integrate all the elements, put the pieces together. As a result, the outcome is something more than just an ordinary album, just wait and you will see. Our music crosses many borders in terms of styles, so we believe that Paralydium and Frontiers will be a great team."..."

Reactions: Kez and Mardoch
holyshitholyshitholyshit

I was just listening to this over the weekend and lamenting that those 3 tunes seemed to be it. Ohhhhh boy this is genuinely exciting.