Men & Women in metal

Moosecakes isn't quite the peckerhead you all think him, but you'd have to have spoken to him off the boards for a couple years to gather that.

unless I met you in person or talked to you on the phone ... i judge all of you like you are full of shit :loco:

the more girls in metal the better ;)

as far as making fun of people... it has nothing to do with male or female. If you deserve to get fucked with, its going to happen. Sus deserves alot of the shit she gets.

and I absolutely love female vocals.

By the way snow2fall doesn't even listen to metal, so there's another proof of my point.

LOL. :lol:

For you: She doesn't listen to exclusively 80's doom metal and black sabbath.
For others: She doesn't listen to exclusively metal.
For RiA: This was during the worst lowpoint in the boards history, don't forget. :)

What she said there wasn't even really that bad. But iirc she has said much worse things elsewhere.

My recently ex-girlfriend was waaaaay more metal than me, and definitely actually into the music. So are lots of other chicks I've met...

Most intarweb metal chicks are here more for the discussion than the music...but then again the same can be said for the men.

So no, there is no difference, except I'm more willing to fuck a girl than a guy.