Why do men hate women in metal?

whoa, i dont think we need a battle of the sexes here, thats rather childish. Lets all kiss and make up.

And yes, I am insulting those that obsess over genres like power and black metal( hell i guess most gore death metal), and fail to get the cheesy tongue in cheek quality of the music.

Sinner Rider said:
Your wrong, it does take a lot. You just showed that, in fact a FEW of you guys are proving to your stero-type. Sitting in basements waking off on your computer and angry because your pissed at the opposite sex. It is different being a women. .

Haaa! Varulv IS a wench! and there is my view...it doesn't make ANY difference if you don't contiously make a point of it like you and most others do.

BTW Varulv, same one who was on Metal or Not? :D Nice retorts to an overdone and often pathetic thread topic. Shit like this is why women are viewed in a derogatory light! Anyways just passing through and I couldn't resist ;)

My goodness, you come across as so pretentious.

And you, my friend, come off as autistic.

Let us try amplifying our attention-spans to little more than that of a fly's, shall we?

You are the reason I made this thread, you seem like you hate women, or if it's just me why?? Do you have a hard time finding a girlfriend or pissed because they won't give you the time of day? Well, I'm sorry. Many women are bitches and are cruel to men. But really what does this have to do with music. That is why I'm even on here. I just wanted to TRY and understand why people are like you. I do think that you wouldn't say this to my face, but rather stick your tail between your legs and walk away.

I swear, nobody reads my posts. Did I not state it clearly enough for you? Under no rational mind of logic could one have possibly stumbled oblivious over my glaring assertions unless they neglected to read my post, or they're dyslexic. I specifically affirmed that I DO NOT dislike women whom are fond of metal, but that I merely dislike you. And I happen to be currently involved in a romantic relationship with a woman who has an affinity for metal, not that it's important, but it's another integral gesture you seem to have blindly omitted. Next time, read the fine print before making assumptions from outside of context, bitch.

Seriously though, if you don't intend to read my notably "banal and pretentious" post, then don't insult me. You'll only expose yourself as the genuinely ignorant imbecile you are, and you'll also waste my time by compelling me to read your unbelievably inapplicable and boorish response, which is a far greater travesty.

I don't mind women in metal, it's just the ones that seem to care about more about dressing the part, proving how metal they are or just being a general attentio whore that annoy me.

DiscipleOfPlato said:
And you, my friend, come off as autistic.

Let us try amplifying our attention-spans to little more than that of a fly's, shall we?

I swear, nobody reads my posts. Did I not state it clearly enough for you? Under no rational mind of logic could one have possibly stumbled oblivious over my glaring assertions unless they neglected to read my post, or they're dyslexic. I specifically affirmed that I DO NOT dislike women whom are fond of metal, but that I merely dislike you. And I happen to be currently involved in a romantic relationship with a woman who has an affinity for metal, not that it's important, but it's another integral gesture you seem to have blindly omitted. Next time, read the fine print before making assumptions from outside of context, bitch.

Seriously though, if you don't intend to read my notably "banal and pretentious" post, then don't insult me. You'll only expose yourself as the genuinely ignorant imbecile you are, and you'll also waste my time by compelling me to read your unbelievably inapplicable and boorish response, which is a far greater travesty.
So kind of you to write me a small essay, but I was referring to your unnecessary use of words/way of stating things. It's like verbal wanking. That's what's pretentious. Do you like Dream Theater?

:lol: @Int

DiscipleofPlato, for one of such great wit and verbose confabulation, your selective derision towards such an emepherable and mundane posture leads my thoughts to appraise your worth and comments as nothing more than vacous babble.

So... shut the fuck up. :lol:

DiscipleOfPlato said:
Well done, Sinner Rider, you've throroughly impressed us all by creating a topic that's entirely identical to another on the same page.

Well, at least we can all take solace in the fact that you've altered your retarded font. Now all that remains is for you to grow a few brain-cells and get off of your soapbox.

To make it abundantly clear, I think I recall witnessing maybe three people SERIOUSLY deriding women on the forum. Really, That's all. Not to mention that the insults were about as cunning and offensive as that of a two year-old. People are virulently stigmatized here all the time for being gay, Norwegian, Christian, or even due to dissimilar musical preferences. When it occurs, you don't aggregate multiple petty topics whining about whatever it was you were insulted for and viciously demand that the assailing party offer a reason. No, you grow some balls and you get over it.

I myself denounced solely YOU because I simply feel that you're a bimbo and a social cliche without the least noteworthy shred of intellect. I don't dislike women who are fond of metal, I merely dislike you. Care to prove me wrong? Then I suggest you desist in being a complete moron. Quite frankly, it may aid your situation.
xenophobe said:
:lol: @Int

DiscipleofPlato, for one of such great wit and verbose confabulation, your selective derision towards such an emepherable and mundane posture leads my thoughts to appraise your worth and comments as nothing more than vacous babble.

So... shut the fuck up. :lol:
The simultaneous validity of both of these posts is really cool.
f-lol_hitting.gif

This forum is full of ignorant jackasses. Get used to it. Though you can get respect from some if you have enough of a brain and love for good music. Also don't be over emotional or hypocritical, that'll just get your ass kicked around here. It's the type of crowd into this type of music. Just like if you go to a linkin park or slipknot forum you'll find a bunch of retarded teens who have no common sense when talking and just repeat "Oh I LyKE SlipNoT'SSS LOL OMG WTF". I've seen more intelligence in a bar of soap.

And also how and why goth fashion ever became a part of metal. As well as when members of the metal fanbase began to adapt a very extravagent appearance. Seeing people with millions of piercings was not very common in metal during the 80s and early 90s thats for sure.

ThePhilosopher said:
I don't hate women in metal or women in general. The only thing I was wondering is if women who are less attractive are genetically pre-disposed to liking metal.
I seriously doubt that. I've seen many unattractive women that don't like metal, and some attractive women that like metal. It's simply that there are a lot more men who are into metal than women.

"And also how and why goth fashion ever became a part of metal. As well as when members of the metal fanbase began to adapt a very extravagent appearance. Seeing people with millions of piercings was not very common in metal during the 80s and early 90s thats for sure."

Death Metal was always t-shirts and jeans. Sometimes, I think this is more honest than what Black Metal is today, as it became synonymous with spikes, chains, corpsepaint (easy to disguise underneath the exterior). And the generally less technical approach of Black Metal, made the genre even easier to imitate by weekend Black Metal musicians.

Life Sucks said:
I seriously doubt that. I've seen many unattractive women that don't like metal, and some attractive women that like metal. It's simply that there are a lot more men who are into metal than women.
Yeah, I actually I should probably take back what I said. My band played the March Metal Meltdown yesterday and the girls there were 80% :OMG: .

Varulv said:
Who fucking cares what sex someone is when it comes to music? Most men aren't threatened by or hate 'metal chicks'; they just get annoyed when the women act like... women (aka: attention-hungry whores).

It doesn't take a lot to get respect from the average metaller. Act like a normal human being and stop acting like an emotional, narcissistic, idiot.

Creating stupid threads like this doesn't help your 'cause' either.

Valan_SDM said:
Haaa! Varulv IS a wench! and there is my view...it doesn't make ANY difference if you don't contiously make a point of it like you and most others do.

BTW Varulv, same one who was on Metal or Not? :D Nice retorts to an overdone and often pathetic thread topic. Shit like this is why women are viewed in a derogatory light! Anyways just passing through and I couldn't resist ;)

Heeeeey!! Yep, I'm the same Varulv; I remember you off MoN too. Good to see ya on here! :D