menstruation

hmm why not? i mean, if you get your periods more often that means the egg jumps more often that means there are more days a year you are fertile.
not?

yup! you're right ofcourse. it means there are more days you're fertile. doesn't say anything about the degree of fertility though, if you know what i mean.
or am i nit picking now?

ah yeah of course,
just different meanings of fertile. no nit picking.

some pills make you an evil women (i'm not speaking about you irene ;) )
they develop uber female powers in you, like releasing menstruation pain, but make you depressed for days. it fucks up your body a lot. well they say there's a pill for everyone though.

A Leaf said:
yes there's positive corelation.
img006.JPG

its all too confusing for me really :(, i just do what ive gotta do, blood or no blood i shall prevail :D

im gona get that thing in my arm - you can mess with it when bored....which you cant really do with the inner items....well you oculd like, but you might draw crowds.

ikeaboy - that what i like to hear, a man with some balls - (you sick bastard)

definately sick bastard..how can you..euurrgghh if i was a lad there wud be no way Id stick me cock in some menstrual blood its minging euurrgghh.
Non the less if your brave enough to wrestle a bloody hormonal bitch in the sack then I suppose you deserve commendment.

she liked it just like that, works as good lube too, anyway the only thing ye do is please yourselves :tickled:

blackeyed said:
im gona get that thing in my arm - you can mess with it when bored....which you cant really do with the inner items....well you oculd like, but you might draw crowds.

ikeaboy - that what i like to hear, a man with some balls - (you sick bastard)

Don't get the thing in your arm. You can't control the side effects plus the doctors are none too great at removing it again....

bleed_black_orchid said:
definately sick bastard..how can you..euurrgghh if i was a lad there wud be no way Id stick me cock in some menstrual blood its minging euurrgghh.
Non the less if your brave enough to wrestle a bloody hormonal bitch in the sack then I suppose you deserve commendment.

its only natural :rolleyes: