menstruation

Don Corleone said:
so tell me, which ones of you were serious?
who had sex during their/their partners' periods?

and....errrrrr...how the hell do you do it?

i am bloody serious, show your devotion to her, drink the blood!

haha how do yuo approach your boyfriend with that one " err arr love just move that sanny pad outta the way and get stuck in" I dont think it would prove he loved me anymore?

Id just feel dead dirty no offence to the other girls if you enjoy it then fair play but I dont think Id do it.

oral sex? wooahh no way if it was the other way round and lads bled from the cocks my mouth would be a clear mile away at all times.

I just dont really see it as being enjoyable? I feel horrible enuff being on anyway without my boyfriend seeing

yeh doctors say, yeh well ok, but I don't :)

kinda tried it, the female person does not feel much because of the excess liquid :yuk:
although they say you should feel horny around your periods. nah, i don't feel in the mood for anything let alone having sex.

sex god of the forum ikeaboy: drink her blood?! it's not just blood ffs, it's kinda jelly ooooh i don't know.. :ill:

why do you feel so uncomfortable with your period? it's a natural thing and guys know it... i say it again, what's the problem of penetration? i feel in the mood with my period... :p
and yes, drink the blood is disgusting! :yuk:

wow bambi.

ok tell me honestly, has anyone done this kiss, stuff, whatever :ill: EVER???

who needs some cherry juice now?

Im not even gonna click on that.

yeah I see where ur coming from A_Leaf I doubt Id feel much but squelches. hahaha jelly thats a nice way of putting it.

"It's a 69 while she's got the painters in. After geezer cums in lady's mouth (though to describe her as a lady is dubious) they mix up the semen and the menstrual blood in a joyous tribute to their dirty yet loving relationship. True lovers swallow it too. The mingers."

This is really disgusting! :ill:

don't forget about the blowjob and full action after a few days
futschlach.gif