menstruation

any girl i was with was always hornier during periods, and as for bleeding orchid up there, i doubt youve even done it yet from what youre saying, so go drown in your own blood :lol:

i loved her, she had her periods, but now shes gone...
I AM THE BLOODY EARTH

Aren’t you guys a bit selfish?? “oh dear, we should wait till the blood is gone… meanwhile you could suck me!”
And when guys want to cum in their partner’s mouth, isn’t that disgusting too?? :yuk:
You’re a bunch of selfish bastards!! :yell:

Yes ikeaboy Im a virgin..please dont tell my boyfriend Ill be cast aside like a bloody leper.

Maybe just maybe some of us have really bad periods and have to waddle around for 8 days.

I dont really mind giving head, Id rather give head than get shagged and have my bed look like a scene of a massacre

yeah I could go on the pill but currently Im trying really hard to lose weight and I know it doesnt always make everyone put on weight but Id rather have my periods and waddle and give head than be any fatter than I already am.

bleed_black_orchid said:
Yes ikeaboy Im a virgin..please dont tell my boyfriend Ill be cast aside like a bloody leper.

Maybe just maybe some of us have really bad periods and have to waddle around for 8 days.

I dont really mind giving head, Id rather give head than get shagged and have my bed look like a scene of a massacre

Buy red sheets. or consider the arse.

if you guys like the arse so much, how can you be so disgusted by the period?? :err:
and bleed_black_orchid, usually the period doesn't go like a tap... but you can always do it on the bath tub ;)

bleed_black_orchid said:
yeah I could go on the pill but currently Im trying really hard to lose weight and I know it doesnt always make everyone put on weight but Id rather have my periods and waddle and give head than be any fatter than I already am.

honestly i didn't get much extra weight because of the pill, the doctor said too with the one i took it could only be + half a kilo (i dunno bout pounds) only your boobs get a bit bigger your brain fucks up and your eyes get dry but it depends on which one you take.
i have friends who got fatter, but i don't think it's that pill to blame.

siderea said:
i have friends who got fatter, but i don't think it's that pill to blame.
"When the average man ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of 8 ounces of beefsteak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and everything else associated with these nutrients."

then we know who's to blame. i always tell them friends not to feed on them but it's a strange world..

hahaha come has nutritional value beyond your wildest dreams. wonder if you can get it bottled fesh from boots or something? cos that would be quite a good idea really if its as good as duncs making out it is for you.