Mercenary "11 Dreams"

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I must be in the stone age i had never heard a single Mercenary track until a friend of mine at work gave me "11 Dreams" Friday for my upcoming Birthday(May 17) she knows my likes and dislikes in Music and she said she had searched the internet for a good CD for me, WELLLLLLLL she struck gold. I think i might war this CD out. Its totaly Awesome and kicks ASS. Mercenary WOW i to think to me they are new. Now i guess i have to order the rest of theirs.

:hotjump:

yeah dude, Mercenary is amazing. 11 Dreams was on my wanted list for awhile, and when I finally got it it was well worth it. There's not a bad track on the disc, even the Music NonStop cover is really good. The only thing that was a little dissapointing is the 11 Dreams 3D Mix. I really didn't hear any 3D audio...it just sounded like a poorly mastered version of the song.

I wish I could get this album, but I dont have credit card for mail order. Where I live there isnt a really good music that carries everything. I did download ''Firesoul'' and ''11 Dreams'' both of the tracks blew me over, absolutely phenomal.

DementiaGuitar said:
yeah dude, Mercenary is amazing. 11 Dreams was on my wanted list for awhile, and when I finally got it it was well worth it. There's not a bad track on the disc, even the Music NonStop cover is really good. The only thing that was a little dissapointing is the 11 Dreams 3D Mix. I really didn't hear any 3D audio...it just sounded like a poorly mastered version of the song.
Did you listen to it with headphones on? It doesn't work unless you do. I did and it was freaky good. Felt like the music was outside your head somehow.
We did an interview with Kral where he talks a lot about it.

I did listen with headphones...maybe they just weren't good ones. I'll play around with different headphones tonight and see if I get different results.

Walter_Langkowski said:
I didn't get this thing until Feb of this year. HOLY SHIT IT IS GOOD!! This definitely would have been a top three pick of 2004. Totally amazing mix of extreme and melodic Metal. Brilliant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksveld
There was apparently a guy who walked into the emergency room a few minutes away from here wearing a trench coat, and underneat this coat, there was a DEAD CAT attatched to his penis. Apparently he was having anal sex with it and it died, thus causing the muscles to contract- grasping itself to him. I guess, as the story goes, they had to use some electric knife to cut up its spine and remove it. The things people do these days...

dude....I think I'm gonna be sick :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

glasscastle said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksveld
There was apparently a guy who walked into the emergency room a few minutes away from here wearing a trench coat, and underneat this coat, there was a DEAD CAT attatched to his penis. Apparently he was having anal sex with it and it died, thus causing the muscles to contract- grasping itself to him. I guess, as the story goes, they had to use some electric knife to cut up its spine and remove it. The things people do these days...

dude....I think I'm gonna be sick :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Yep, one of the more disgusting urban legends. :yuk: :Spin:

i noticed on the liner notes of the "11 Dreams " Cd they said thanks many times to Glenn and ProgPower. Way to go Glenn.