Mercenary supporting Nevermore???

BumZen

Dictator of your ass
Apr 27, 2003
Copenhagen - Denmark
Anyone know if these rumors are true?

I asked on the Mercenary forum, where the bandmembers answer frequently, but they all ignored the thread... I take this as it is true, but that they are not just allowed to tell yet!

Mads

Even though I don't like Nightwish, it would be pretty interesting if Nightwish tourned with Nevermore and Warrel did Phantom of the Opera with Tarja(sp?).

BumZen said:
Anyone know if these rumors are true?

I asked on the Mercenary forum, where the bandmembers answer frequently, but they all ignored the thread... I take this as it is true, but that they are not just allowed to tell yet!

Mads

I love what cd you had as Now playing-- Manticora!:headbang:

metalskater7 said:
Even though I don't like Nightwish, it would be pretty interesting if Nightwish tourned with Nevermore and Warrel did Phantom of the Opera with Tarja(sp?).

That's fucking incredible. :OMG:

I thought I was the only music pervert that would ever come up with such a freaky idea... I actually first got into Nevermore because Warrel's voice reminded me of the spine-chilling vocals I witnessed when I saw the play for the first time, age 12.

I heard "Inside four walls". "The day they took away my friend.........." - I can't pinpoint what it was (the desperately crazed intonation, the way he sung that particular lyric) - but it struck me as uncannily similar to the interpretation of THAT particular "Phantom".

I realize that Andrew Lloyd Webber's stuff and Nevermore can hardly be compared... Nevertheless, in the unlikely event of this duet ever taking place, I can safely say I would have an orgasm.

And now I'm pulling out my anti-wrath shield :Spin:

P.S. ... then, of course, I began to appreciate Nevermore as a band - no more Phantom-related reasons...

metalskater7 said:

Yeah, Nice idea. Btw. Linkin Park would be also a really good idea. :) Not to mention Elvis. Warrel and Elvis would be singing together Love me Tender instead believe in nothing.

Fools, I don't mean the godamn play I mean the Nightwish song. Tony from Sonata Arctica duoed it with her on their tour, and Eric Adams from manowar duoed it with the chick from Holy Hell their last tour. I don't like Nightwish one bit, mabye one or two songs, I'm merely saying it would be interesting if during Nightwish's set, when they were playing Phantom, Warrel came on stage and did the male parts. Insolent whelps.

Stealer of Dreams said:
And no, I will not.

metalskater7 said:
Fools, I don't mean the godamn play I mean the Nightwish song. Tony from Sonata Arctica duoed it with her on their tour, and Eric Adams from manowar duoed it with the chick from Holy Hell their last tour. I don't like Nightwish one bit, mabye one or two songs, I'm merely saying it would be interesting if during Nightwish's set, when they were playing Phantom, Warrel came on stage and did the male parts. Insolent whelps.

And no, I will not.

Warrel is more heavier. Just think what they did with this simon&garfunkel song called sound of silence...

1) Most of the guys in Mercenary like Nevermore a lot, and since they are one the same label I think this tour would be possible.

2) Candlemass touring with Nevermore? Though I do agree this would kick more ass then it is just as possible as the world could live in peace and harmony! Get back to reality.

3) Calling Mercenary cheesy is proof that you haven't heard the album properly Asmodee, 'cause when looking aside the Kent cover then all their stuff is anything but cheesy. But Mikkel is an awesome singer... Kral is getting too old... hehe!

Mads