merch....

Ottaw

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2008
possibly getting trouble by asking the same question the 100th time...

is anywhere out there the possibility to buy demonoid merchandising?

since the official release of riders of the apocalypse in... 2004? damn such a long time with such a great record... i am looking for merch.

i sended out emails to nearly all merch companies asking for posters, shirts 'n toilet paper... asked every merchant on festivals... ebay and so on... nothing

i am totally sad NOT to own a shirt of one of the greatest records ever released.

looking forward to the new record, when i read your comments here it sounds even better than riders. ;-) keep up the good work.

sorry for the bad english. ;-)

Hehe, thanks for the compliments :)

There is ZERO official Demonoid merch at the moment, but as the record get closer to its release (no, no date yet!) that unfortunate situation will be rectified. A T-shirt, a girlie and a hood itll probably be.
But maybe you will HATE the new cd!?! Then you probably dont want to buy any merch! ;-) It wont sound exactly like Riders...at least I dont think it does.
Ahh fuck it, we´ll see.

Anyway, thanks for your interest.
Cheers buddy!!!!
/kristian

There is ZERO official Demonoid merch at the moment
this makes me considering suicide ;-)

But maybe you will HATE the new cd!?! Then you probably dont want to buy any merch!
naaa then i will even buy it to give something back for hundreds of hours pleasure listening to riders.

It wont sound exactly like Riders...at least I dont think it does.
it dont have to sound like riders. as long as it sounds good for your ear i am confident that it sounds great. would be boring if a band always have to release the same record with different named songs and a new artwork. ;-)

but fuck... i still need this damn great riders artwork on a shirt :lol:

I noticed a year or two ago that there were Large sized posters/wallscrolls of the Demonoid:ROTA album coverart available at the Therion store. It Looked freaking sweet and I waited too long to put in an order. ;(

Any Chance that might resurface? Also...more cowbell. More More More. But don't ring them...I want to hear them explode.

Maybe the first piece of merchandise available for the new album could be a signed copy of the album itself (limited edition?), available for preorder to those loyal forum browsing fans... :heh:

Just thinking out loud here ;)

If economically viable, a limited print poster (think 50-100 pcs) would be fantastic - that is, if it is a nice poster. No release dates or anything on it, because having a poster on your wall saying "BUY THIS ALBUM! OUT NOW!" for 3 years sucks - just a pretty picture and a name (or a picture with the name "hidden" inside it), and I'll be all over it :)

I can made a Leather Wallets (for men and girl) with the Demonoid Logo in a beautiful red color with the logo in black :) Kristian if you wish i can send you some samples :D (in fact, i can print anything in leather :D)

I wonder if the new album will be avaiable for pre-order with a bonus item included.A shirt ,autograph Cd or a poster even if it is only a small promo poster would be cool.I imagine the record company makes these decisons but even a small pre-order thur my space or something would be cool.

I would DIE to have a Demonoid hoodie! Gotta represent, y'all! Plus, I think I'm the only guy with a ROTA CD here in Malaysia. You can get them here!

Kristian, listen to our cries and begs of mercy! WEEEE WAAANTTTT MERRCCHHHH!!! :p