Merchandise update

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Stocks of certain items of merchandise are now at an all time low.

The MND and Neverworld albums will not be available in CD format from the PQ shop for much longer and we are down to less than 20 of each now.

Almost all shirts apart from MOI are out of stock too and will not be reprinted in their current guises. There are currently 3 logo shirts and about 15 girlie shirts remaining.

Of course new lines of merchandise will be produced to tie in with the new album next year and I'm currently considering a PQ "greatest hits" USB stick as well.

Always appreciate new ideas for merch lines too

Cheers!

I suppose it's a good sign that stocks are low if they've all been sold! I've never heard of a USB stick release before :S But I'd be happier if a greatest hits were on there than on CD.

Merch ideas...hmmm. Tshirts, longsleeves, hoodies are essential. Looking at other bands merch range I can see a load of pointless stuff I'd never buy: headwear, wristbands, bags, belt buckles, gloves, mousepads, etc . Sonata Arctica have a themed doormat and HammerFall have a themed skateboard!

I'd definitely buy a PQ themed mug, poster, flag, patches, stickers, vinyls and plectrums :D

I'd buy some Power Quest Sweatbands actually if that was a line of merchandise you would end up going for, providing the logo was Yellow as opposed to the typical, boring White you get for a lot of Band Sweatbands. Aside from obviously Shirts, Patches would also interest me.

Also, are there any plans to make any old shirts become available again? Saw a Neverworld shirt on ebay a few weeks back, unfortunately it wasn't in my size, but that's a shirt that I would love to get a hold of. A Wings of Forever one would be ace as well.

I'd totally buy a Power Quest beanie or wristband, it'd go nicely with my Dragonforce/Kamelot/Stratovarius ones :p

Maybe it's just me with the wristbands then :lol: I just can't shake the association with wiping your sweat all over something with PQ on it. Also if I want something metal around my wrists I reach for my leather & studs :headbang:

I think The Beatles are releasing a greatest hits (or was it their discography? not sure) in the form of an apple-shaped USB stick...

I hate the concept of buying digital music. CDs or vinyl all the way.

Not to nitpick Andy, but technically the data on a CD is just as digital as the data on a memory stick. And you still have a physical thing, it's just not as round and shiny.

It might not even need to be in a lossy format if you had a stick with a big enough capacity. But then, for the first time ever you'd probably be paying more for the actual hardware than the music that's on it. :lol:

Cool idea though.

Just to let you know that we are ordering a new item for the PQ store this week.....PQ beanies! Coming soon.......might even have them for the February show!

In the mean time we've got another "special" on some of the older merch lines...."Buy a Neverworld CD and a Large MOI t-shirt for $30 + P+P