Merchandise update

something other than the typical album cover thing.

Ah so not an album cover. In that case...well it's a wax seal out of nowhere..um..it's new and different alright but I'm afraid I just don't see any relevance to PQ. The logo is great on the front. For my money, I think I'd prefer something more PQish, something epic and fantastic :headbang: Appreciate the design and effort though sir, thanking you.

A gold PQ logo on the front and some album art on the back. Remember, it also helps promote albums. Someone may well have checked out Master of Illusion from seeing the art alone!

The artwork to MoI really is beautiful, and not just the cover artwork. The CD itself is magnificent.

As for the hoodie, I don't mind it, myself, but it wasn't what I expected. It's not bad, but not what I thought of when I imagined 'PQ hoodie' :p

I gotta have one. It just might replace the Stratovarius beanie I've been wearing daily since September!

I'd love Gamma Ray/Ensiferum ones. I'm a collector of band beanies, apparently. I'm not sure if the Strato one is online or not - I bought it during the Polaris tour.

The traditional logo (like at the top of this page) on wrist band/stickers would be great. Sticker size I'm not sure about but one big enough to proudly display on my guitar would make me very happy :D

EDIT:

Oh also, how about some ShowerQuest stickers/posters? :lol:

89277195.jpg

As most people here are saying for the hoodie, liking the front, but not particularly the back. It's not awful, I just think something that is or is similar to the artwork on the album's would be better.

As for Wristbands, the traditional Power Quest logo in yellow (or gold, whatever you're take on the colour!) would be smashing.

Shower Quest? Well, I think that belongs with the previous incarnation of the band unfortunately. None of the current guys would know what that was all about! lol!

Noted on the stickers and the wristbands guys...cheers!

i fkn love power quest :) into the light:Smokin:
would DEFINITELY buy a power quest t shirt with neverworld album art on or anything pq really, a 'complete pq' collection on meory stick or a box set imagine that/1!

Oops, I meant to comment on this the other day. I'm afraid I agree with the others about the hoodie, Steve. I also have a preference for drawn designs as opposed to photos, but maybe that's just me. How about a coat of arms or crest type thing for the back? I feel it would be in the same sort of vein as what you're going for with the wax seal.

Looking forward to the new beanies, I may just grab one of those.

I haven't checked lately - aren't the Neverworld/Magic Never Dies shirts out of stock and out of print now? I bought both a couple years ago but I'm afraid they're too small for me, so I gave them to my girlfriend. Did I give away some possibly rare treasures? :lol:

I agree with Alcaline, too; that sounds pretty cool.