Merchandise update

I'll be taking delivery of the beanies on February 1st and they will be available initially at the Southampton show on February 12th then from the PQ shop from the following week.

I've been investigating the zip up hoodie option as well. We have some new artwork designed for this which basically equates to 3 colours on the front and 8 on the back. The initial run will carry a high "origination cost" though so I'm asking you guys what you would be prepared to pay for a shiny new PQ hoodie as this will help me to cost this out. Obviously subsequent runs would be cheaper as it would not carry the "origination cost".

Hit me back guys........

I think I'd have to see the design before I committed, but yeah most likely I would. Obviously having the latest album design on there would be ideal but not sure if you're anywhere near that far ahead yet!

index.cfm

It's definitley different. i'll have to agree with cavegirl on this though. it looks like the PQ logo was just dumped on the top of that image and it doesn't really fit together. i could make a dodgy joke and say it doesn't seem to have got our seal of approval....

Well admittedly I can't make a decision based on a few opinions but I'll broaden the search for opinions and see where we are.

At the end of the day it'll save me spending a lot of money if the general concensus is negative!