Mercuriall Audio Software - Spark amp sim

@SendFire I'll record some metal stuff as soon as I get an updated version. Current one still has some stuff that needs fixing for an even better sound.

It sounds quite average at the moment. Come to think of it, Scuffham's S-Gear craps all over that clean sound. The crunch and high gain sounds are going to be the deciding factor. I own the U530 and it's quite good so I'm expecting this to be as good if not better emulation.

@InAbsentia_ Hi! Thank you for the feedback. We'll record crunch and hi-gain for sure. Just need to get to a version that is closer to a release candidate.

Wazup!

One of our beta testers - BlastWave Studios - created a mix with an early version of Spark. Sounds sweet! 800 amp on rhythm and Lead on solo. Check it out here:

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko
Whazzup everyone!

You can now subscribe to our newsletter at www.mercuriall.com! Once in, you will be the first one to be informed about new product releases, special deals and other useful news. Subscribe now to make sure you don't miss an introductory sale of the upcoming Spark! We are still aiming to release it in Q4 2016.
Check out the new Spark page here: http://mercuriall.com/cms/details_spark

Greetings!
We hope everyone is ready for a bunch of awesome news! Of course, Spark related.

In the coming days we will announce the following: Demo Version details, the full price and a special Introductory Price.
Meanwhile, check out this cool modern metal mix made by ForTiorI with Spark's AFD and 800 amps:

@Astrikos Thank you!

The details, as promised!

Mercuriall Spark
https://mercuriall.com/cms/details_spark

Release: December 20th, 2016.
Price: $120.
Intro price: (December 20-23rd): $99.
Special price for the U530 owners: $99.

Demo version limitations:
- Occasional silence.
- Plugin settings cannot be saved.
- Default plugin settings are restored every 20 minutes.

Please spread the news and join us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MercuriallAudioSoftware/

Spark_ann.jpg

@TheEnigmaticSpirit Thank you for the interest!
We thought that 4 amps, 4 stomps, various cabs and mics and an FX section are worth it. Please keep in mind, no EQ-matching or wave-shapers are used. We model the whole electric chain and use neural networks to make it work in real-time.

Taking into account the prices on the market, it's not the cheapest, I agree. But it's not the most expensive either.

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko
@TheEnigmaticSpirit Thank you for the interest!
We thought that 4 amps, 4 stomps, various cabs and mics and an FX section are worth it. Please keep in mind, no EQ-matching or wave-shapers are used. We model the whole electric chain and use neural networks to make it work in real-time.

Taking into account the prices on the market, it's not the cheapest, I agree. But it's not the most expensive either.

Well, in all fairness the U530 is right now the most realistic ampsim in the market (and I've tried them all), followed closely by Thermionik. Even the JCM800 v1.3 sounds better than some of the paid alternatives, so I have no doubt Spark will be a high quality product.

Unfortunately for us living in third-world economies, the base price is just prohibitive atm, and even then, I truly think a lower pricing point will give your products more market share and ultimately, the recognition they deserve.

The demos sound impressive and the features look very promising, Im sure it will be a great product and I wish you the best.

Well, in all fairness the U530 is right now the most realistic ampsim in the market (and I've tried them all), followed closely by Thermionik. Even the JCM800 v1.3 sounds better than some of the paid alternatives, so I have no doubt Spark will be a high quality product.

Unfortunately for us living in third-world economies, the base price is just prohibitive atm, and even then, I truly think a lower pricing point will give your products more market share and ultimately, the recognition they deserve.

The demos sound impressive and the features look very promising, Im sure it will be a great product and I wish you the best.

I don't live in a third world country, but I still agree with you. The competition on the plug-in market is just mad - there are so many great plug-in releases it's impossible to keep up. So, building walls through high price tags is imo not the way forward. And certainly not so when there are so many good plug-ins well below 100$.

If there's a demo, I will certainly give Spark a try. But having me spending above 100$ for yet another guitar amp sim, it will have to be something truly unique both when it comes to sound and work flow.

@TheEnigmaticSpirit @Artean
Thank you for the feedback, guys. We are keeping an eye on such comments.

Sorry, didn't mean to come of as a negative whine. I sure wish you luck with the new release, and I don't doubt for a second that you have invested a considerable amount of time and effort in the development.

For the record, I have Mercuriall since long and enjoy it as one of the most realistic sims there is.

Reactions: Barmaleus
If they sold it cheaper it's good for us but i think the price is right for what they offer.Another amp sim offers 2 amps for 70$ so they give you 4 amps for 120.But hey why don't you buy it now that is 99$!! I found 2 videos

Reactions: Barmaleus