Mercuriall Audio Software - Spark amp sim

Just a small suggestion for future updates... would it be possible to implement an option to type in exact numeric values with the keyboard?

EDIT: just purchased :)

Last edited:
@InAbsentia_ Thanks a lot for your support, it means a lot to us!

I feel that the new product we are currently working on will bring even more warmth to everyone's heart! =)

@GrabtharsHammer77 I can only tell you that we are trying hard not to lower the bar we set with the U530 and Spark! And then we'll humbly wait for the internet to decide if it's good! =)

Spark is head and shoulders above the U530 and anything else out there at the moment, and I thought that was extremely good back when it came out. Spark reacts so much like a real amp, very touch and dynamic sensitive and sounds good right out of the box. I love the pre-EQ'd cabs, saves me so much time. Can't wait for the next product (I think it's either a Mesa or a 5150!) - I hope it's neural network based too as your competition will probably be Helix Native from Line 6 at that point (which definitely is neural).

@InAbsentia_ Thank you for the positive words!
Yes, our new product will use neural networks. Have not heard Helix Native uses them - do you have any links to confirm this? Very interesting to read.

Yeah, I would rate it 4,5/5, too. It's the best amp sim I have ever owned. The only (minor) downside is that the inbuild cabinet impulses sound a little dull compared to the ones I bought from 3 Sigma Audio. So I keep Mercuriall's cab/mic section switched off and use Recabinet with the 3SA impulses instead. But apart from that I am absolutely enthusiastic about the plugin's quality!

I'm sorry to repeat myself but please release the "STOMP" drive pedal module in Spark as a separate plugin >.<

I'm sorry to repeat myself but please release the "STOMP" drive pedal module in Spark as a separate plugin >.<

Request noted. But I cannot promise anything, sorry.
Right now the 808 (with mod switch) is available on our website. As for the rest - let's live and see.

Reactions: The-Zeronaut