Mercy Falls has leaked...

I absolutely love the Mercy Falls, I´ve hardly finished listening to it, but it kicks the "Waitning in the Wings" CD ass.
It reminds me of Scenes from a Memory with Dream Theater, I just love these story based CD´s.

Thanks for an awesome CD once again Seventh Wonder!

I absolutely love the Mercy Falls, I´ve hardly finished listening to it, but it kicks the "Waitning in the Wings" CD ass.
It reminds me of Scenes from a Memory with Dream Theater, I just love these story based CD´s.

Thanks for an awesome CD once again Seventh Wonder!

Just make sure you'll buy the album when it's released.

One slightly obscure question....

I swear the passage on "There and Back" between about 00:37 and 00:43 is from Waiting in the Wings. Anybody got any ideas?

Plus, as well as buying it, tell all your friends and family to go and buy it as well!

@Kilroy,

I'm sure you mean nothing but good but let's wait to discuss 'Mercy Falls' on the 12th of september (and after, of course).

Most of us don't have the album (i still managed to control myself........ allthough it keeps getting harder) BUT MOST OF ALL, LET'S RESPECT THE BAND by not discussing an album which is not even released yet!!!.
I'm sure Andreas and the band won't be happy if all the 'ins and outs' of MF are allready discussed here........only 2 1/2 weeks to go, mate.

Sorry dude. Totally understand. I've just been banging my head against a wall over this little bit! I'll just have to listen to WITW over and over until i realise which bit it is!

Whew still seems like a long wait... Ah well, it'll be worth it.
mercy-fan.gif

:D

Mercy Falls is a must buy for me. I was totally blown away by WITW, so not buying the new album is out of the question.

It's too bad that it's going to be out the same day as that "Death Magnetic"... thing. I'll probably download that full album, burn it to a CD and bitch about how I was ripped off and complain that they owe me a new CD-R. :D

Nah kidding. It just sucks though. As if Seventh Wonder wasn't unknown enough without the world salivating over a release on the same day that won't have a 10th of what Mercy Falls will. Not to mention with a vocalist who can actually sing!

I will certanly buy Mercy Falls

Though one thing that irritates me is the problems I had to get my hands on WITW. I tried all records stores that I could find and none of them had WITW.
I had to work real hard to find a copy of WITW.
This might be a reason why you guys are still relatively unkown :S

That is actually a very valid point.

Also something that should be totally unacceptable!

That kinda thing really sucks to hear because ya know, the minute we have handed the master tape to the label -that's when we cease to have control over things and to hear that people actually want to buy the album but can't find it just sucks big donkey dicks all over the place...

I guess I can only recommend the Lion Music website which has fairly low prices, or the Laser's Edge if you're in the U.S.
These two are always suppose to stock our albums.

Thanks for the effort dudes and dudettes -appreciated, much appreciated!! :headbang:

The Laser's Edge is class :)

C'mon, I like Hetfield's vocals (for the most part)...but comparing anybody to Tommy isn't really a fair thing to do :lol:

Hmz, just thought of something...ya know how Symphony X has 3 Michaels in the band, well SW already has 2 Andreas'...someone else in the band needs to change their name to Andreas and we can call you guys Symphony X East :D

I downloaded Mercy Falls too. I own the 2 previous CDs and I will own the third as soon as possible. I will not spoil until everybody can listen to it but let's simply say that it's a great, great release !!! :kickass:

The only "weak" point (IMHO) is the story that seems very close to another concept album, from my favorite prog "band"... But, again, Mercy Falls is a wonderful album.