Merry belated christmas all?

Sep 6, 2006
I dunno, there just hasn't been anything going on here in quite a while. :/ Hope this just means you susperian guys are busy and not just forgetting about your ever loyal fans. :lol:

Yes, you are correct that we are busy, but all of us with different things. Rich and I have been recording bands in the studio to help raise money to pay off our debts. We haven't had much time to play since the shows in November because of this.

Also, the new album's release date was delayed again for some reason. Everything has been done for quite awhile so I'm not sure as to why.

However, since we're not playing live for a couple of months, I've started writing some sketches for the next album.

Lyrics have always been one of those things, if they're decent or good, I just don't notice. The only time I pay attention to lyrics is when they're particularly bad. I tend to consider the vocals just another instrument in the band, usually not giving any special attention to it other then how it sounds, not so much what it really says. You could always be like Rhapsody and just make some cornball epic to write your songs to :rolleyes:

That being said, I've got nothing.

Btw, can I bribe you or something to accidentally leak your next album..?

I'll admit, I got a leaked version of The Silvery Image before I bought it, but I bought it. I just couldn't wait. I had to hear the full album any way I could.

But now I have the respect to wait. I won't download a pirated copy of A Great Divide. I'll buy my own copy.

I'm sitting around stumped on writing new lyrics...

I need inspiration...

Hey, Clay. I think your "New Year's Resolution" that you posted a few days ago would make for interesting lyrics. See if you can get the point across without actually saying what the resolution is.

Hey, Clay. I think your "New Year's Resolution" that you posted a few days ago would make for interesting lyrics. See if you can get the point across without actually saying what the resolution is.

I'll see what I can do on that one...I'm working on a new one or two since that got put up...I guess a little bit of inspiration came through. Thanks for the advice.

Clay~~Suspyre

I'll admit, I got a leaked version of The Silvery Image before I bought it, but I bought it. I just couldn't wait. I had to hear the full album any way I could.

But now I have the respect to wait. I won't download a pirated copy of A Great Divide. I'll buy my own copy.

It's great to hear that we have fans out there that can't wait to hear the new material. I am the same way when it comes to hearing music. Right now I'm going insane waiting to hear the new Symphony X. I have been listening to, "A Great Divide" for the past few months now and it's still going strong for me. That makes me feel that the album is pretty darn good...so keep waiting. I promise you it is worth the wait.

Once we finished the album I couldn't listen to it for a few months because all I pictured was how many takes it took to get some of those sections to work. I couldn't listen to it for enjoyment; I felt as if I was still critically listening to the accuracy of the parts and the balance of the mix. Then, a couple of weeks ago I put it in my car and haven't taken it out since. I was finally able to enjoy it! I'm very happy with it and I'm sure the public is going to be excited too. Everything about it is so original...

Once we finished the album I couldn't listen to it for a few months because all I pictured was how many takes it took to get some of those sections to work. I couldn't listen to it for enjoyment; I felt as if I was still critically listening to the accuracy of the parts and the balance of the mix. Then, a couple of weeks ago I put it in my car and haven't taken it out since. I was finally able to enjoy it! I'm very happy with it and I'm sure the public is going to be excited too. Everything about it is so original...

well of course you're going to say it's original...you wrote it. Loser...heh. I listened to it this morning on the train. i still love it...more than silvery image. It fits who we are much better...at least in my opinion it does.

well of course you're going to say it's original...you wrote it. Loser...heh. I listened to it this morning on the train. i still love it...more than silvery image. It fits who we are much better...at least in my opinion it does.

Haha, I mean original not just in music, but in everything. The whole idea with the lyrics working together with the music to make two mini-concept albums has never been done, at least to my knowledge. I like the overall sound so much better too, and yes, it sounds more like who we really are.

Goddamnit, when the band members themselves can't believe how awesome the album is I dunno what the hell WE'RE gonna think. @_@

And Clay, for when you see this: When I go to your guy's show in May, are you guys gonna be the only band? I wanna find you and get your signature for my copy of The Silvery Image. I only got Gregg/Rich's. D: I gotta get Sam's too, but I dunno about your new bassist, I dunno if it counts because he wasn't on The Silvery Image. >_>

Goddamnit, when the band members themselves can't believe how awesome the album is I dunno what the hell WE'RE gonna think. @_@

And Clay, for when you see this: When I go to your guy's show in May, are you guys gonna be the only band? I wanna find you and get your signature for my copy of The Silvery Image. I only got Gregg/Rich's. D: I gotta get Sam's too, but I dunno about your new bassist, I dunno if it counts because he wasn't on The Silvery Image. >_>

I don't know how the show is going to be in May, but I will gladly sign anything you want. Can't wait to rock...

Clay

Haha, I mean original not just in music, but in everything. The whole idea with the lyrics working together with the music to make two mini-concept albums has never been done, at least to my knowledge. I like the overall sound so much better too, and yes, it sounds more like who we really are.

haha