Merry Christmas

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Merry Christmas to all you fukin guys (Insert Big meaningless speach here)
2003 has sucked ass life wise though musicly its been fukin great,So I raise my glass and prepose a toast to the old school crew may you guys always be fukin cool dont ever change :headbang:

~Jonah

JonnyD said:
Merry Christmas to all you fukin guys (Insert Big meaningless speach here)
Yeah, might be a bit late but MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you, fuckers!

JonnyD said:
2003 has sucked ass life... So I raise my glass and prepose a toast to the old school crew may you guys always be fukin cool dont ever change :headbang:
So damn right, JonnyD. Private life really sucked big time this year. :yell: Other aspects were okay, but private things were a complete mess to say the least. So I'll join you and raise my glass to a hopefully better 2004. Cheers, guys! :worship:

Yeah it is actually Dec. 26 as of now eastern Time, but Merry Christmas to all.

Nothing unmetal about celebrating Christmas. I know I get a few days off work, get some presents and get to spend some time with family and friends. If you are a metal-head as long as I, your family learns to accept and even support it. My Mum would flip out if I cut my hair probably.

Bryant

DrillSergeant said:
So damn right, JonnyD. Private life really sucked big time this year. :yell: Other aspects were okay, but private things were a complete mess to say the least. So I'll join you and raise my glass to a hopefully better 2004. Cheers, guys! :worship:

Fukin women man Oh well I guess shes with another guy now lol that was quick out with the old(fart) in with the new ...... Women are retarded ...... Anyways Dude 2004 is gonna be the year things are gonna happen :) they just have to and there will be better NICER women in that future :) All Hail the true Metal Brothers and sisters (One female excluded) of UM :worship: HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHER FUCKERS :D

Bryant said:
Yeah it is actually Dec. 26 as of now eastern Time, but Merry Christmas to all.
Fuck it Bro its all good :D

Bryant said:
Nothing unmetal about celebrating Christmas. I know I get a few days off work, get some presents and get to spend some time with family and friends. If you are a metal-head as long as I, your family learns to accept and even support it. My Mum would flip out if I cut my hair probably.

Bryant

Thats one thing that has always been cool about my fam. My sis loves Metal My mom is into metal though shes a music lover in general And I have even caught my dad tappin his feet to many of the metal bands my mother listens to ....... and yup My mom DID flip when I cut my hair She was like "WTF did you do that for?" I still dont have a good answer for that one :p

JonnyD said:
Anyways Dude 2004 is gonna be the year things are gonna happen :) they just have to and there will be better NICER women in that future :)
I hope you're right, I really do. But I doubt it when I look at the "luck" I had in the past few months. I guess they're so damn right saying that women are like public toilets - either occupied or shitty!

I'd also like to join you all in hoping for a better year. 2003 was one of the worst years of my life. :(

I raise the glass for 2004!

2003 was actually a good year for me man. I graduated highschool and I got accepted to illustration in college. It's a good program with some nice people and some attractive ladies here and there in class :). I went to some great concerts... I seen Biohazard and Dying Fetus live and everything :headbang:. Yeah I had some problems with them women in the past but let's put it all behind. *dances around computer headbanging*.

MURAI said:
2003 was actually a good ye:) ar for me man. I graduated highschool and I got accepted to illustration in college. It's a good program with some nice people and some attractive ladies here and there in class :). I went to some great concerts... I seen Biohazard and Dying Fetus live and everything :headbang:. Yeah I had some problems with them women in the past but let's put it all behind. *dances around computer headbanging*.
Congrats dude !! Once you finish college, I will adopt you, then you can help ol' Dad out financially. J/k. I am proud of you though. I would never have the opportunities I have had without my education. Study hard and make us proud chief !!

Bryant

hello, and a good christmas to you. Anyone get any pentagrams as presents?
2003 was nothing really really special, but at least I had enough money to go to som awesome metal concerts. (I started going in 2002 because It was the earliest time that I had money and a ride).