"Merry Christmas"? bullshit

Sure it is. He said "i just clued my mom in, i even let her in on a secret ive had for 2 years. testicular cancer". It might not be. The docter said what happened to me is a common thing and people always think it's cancer.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
I screw everything up. I'm not allowed to see Christina on Friday. I'm grounded once again. I just destroyed my own Christmas. And I probably destroyed Christina's too :-( I know the perfect present for my parents.

We have no health insurance or money to see my doctor, who in turn would send me to a psychiatrist. Help :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Down the road! down the road! down the road!

im back from the hospital, where i got an ultrasound, xrays of my chest (i have the flu), and i spoke to a psych. everything's ok down there, just some weird inflammation of an artery. nothing to worry about... the psych is signing me up for a program to help my depression.

DON'T TAKE PILLS! They ruin your mind. It will make you numb and take away from your creativity. You don't need them. Depression will go away in time but the damage pills can give you will last forever.

You'll feel much better after you kick that flu in the ass I'm sure. Not a very pleasent way to spend Christmas I know. 3 years ago I had the flu so bad it felt like someone kicked me in the nuts for a week. Lots of alkaline based fluids, (no pop, coffee, black tea) and some rest you'll feel better.

"im back from the hospital, where i got an ultrasound, xrays of my chest (i have the flu), and i spoke to a psych. everything's ok down there, just some weird inflammation of an artery."

Good....see, you were just reading too much into this. Very glad to hear that.

NapalmForLunch said:
DON'T TAKE PILLS! They ruin your mind. It will make you numb and take away from your creativity. You don't need them. Depression will go away in time but the damage pills can give you will last forever.

Do you know this from experience? Because I have been on all sorts of A.D.D. Medication and antidepressants for about 5-7 years now and I do feel sort of a numbness. Help me because this is worrying the shit out of me.

Well pills are never the answer. In today's world everybody's on Prozac regardless of whether they need it or not. Considering the fact that sociological factors play a big role in depression and other mood disorders, you've got a much better chance of treating it by talking to an expert and identifying the root of the problem, rather than treating it superficially with meds. Unfortunately, in today's fast-paced world, it's a lot easier to take meds to deal with it and shrinks are more than happy to prescribe them.

GroundXero3k said:
Do you know this from experience? Because I have been on all sorts of A.D.D. Medication and antidepressants for about 5-7 years now and I do feel sort of a numbness. Help me because this is worrying the shit out of me.
You should stop taking them. You might get very depressed, migrains, stop sleeping, and gain a little weight but it will be worth it. I found that keeping busy so I had no time to think helped me a lot. Drama is what I used. It also helped me get my creative mind back. Everyone that I know that got off pills have said they feel way better not being on them. Working out will help get your body "balenced".

NapalmForLunch said:
Don't take those pills.

-OfficerNice.

Well you said that those pills will effect you forever so why stop if I've lost stuff I'm never going to get back

GroundXero3k said:
Well you said that those pills will effect you forever so why stop if I've lost stuff I'm never going to get back
Damages will. Like I have a lot of trouble doing math now but I kicked ass at it before I took them. Stuff like that. My memory is not as good. Puzzles are tougher to figure out. You wont feel numb if you get off. You will be more natural feeling. Happier all together.

Well I will definitly consider that.

I have a doctors appointment on the 14th of January and I will talk to her about it.

Thanks man.

They will try to keep you on. Think of doctors like this... They say that they are correct but looking 10 years back doctors did some bad stuff and thought it was the correct things to do. It has always been like that. They might have gone to college for a long time but the human body is still a big mystery.