"Merry Christmas"? bullshit

Cant read through all the sad story's
But ..oooooooo well My DAd is dead ,my aunt is dead my oldest brother is dead /my GRANDMOTHER is dead ...Booo hooo....they died in horific deathes boo hoooooo
I have a brother left...who hates this time of year bo hoo
I have children who love DAD this time of year because I've brocken the chain and cycle boo hoooo

If you think life sucks....end the fuckin' game
I'am sick of fucks talkin' bout bullshit probs sorry
Your DAD did not put a
I love that band STAINED
The kids got to understand LIFE GETS WORST hahaha
wait till you have to work for a life..wait till you have to leave the fucking nest fucks
Wait till you have to FIGHT FOR A meal hahahahahahahahaha
My hope goes out to the youth

Live brave simple

Troyanasy will never post again

PROMISE

to the fisting smoochs who say: don't take unclefucks
*ledmag-mode-on* you don't know what the fuck you're unclefucking about. so shut the deep throating fuck up. *ledmag-mode-off* dripps...

to the idiots who say: don't take barfs
*ledmag-mode-on* you don't know what the pecking fuck you're jerking about. so shut the sex fighting fuck up. *ledmag-mode-off* jerks...

to the fucking plows who say: don't take deep throats
*ledmag-mode-on* you don't know what the smooching fuck you're talking about. so shut the muff sniffing fuck up. *ledmag-mode-off* smacks...

They will try to keep you on. Think of doctors like assfucks... They say that they are correct but browning 10 years back cuntlicks did some bad stuff and thought it was the fingerfucking correct muff sniffs to do. It has creams been like that. They might have gone to college for a blowing long time but the human body is still a fistfucking big mystery.

Felchs will. Like I have a felching lot of trouble doing math now but I sex fighted ass at it before I took them. Stuff like that. My memory is not as good. Puzzles are tougher to figure out. You wont feel numb if you get off. You will be more natural feeling. Happier all together.

what the squirting fuck,
this asslicks unbelievably fucked up

He's at the cuntlicking hospital jerking checked for it or so it farts so on his away message.

I've never repped you. Just wanted to say I enjoy your farts! :)

Sure it is. He said "i just assfucked my mom in, i
Down the ballbusting road! down the road! down the muff sniffing road!

farting to worry about... the psych is signing me up for a titty fucking program to help my depression.
Depression will go away in time but the damage deep throats can give you will last forever.

3 fingerfucks ago I had the flu so bad it felt like someone kicked me in the muff sniffs for a week Jesus "Ass-stitcher" Will. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Help me because balls is spanking the wad pulling shit out of me.like Warrel said "No "Bite Me" Will,You should stop ballbusting them. You might get very cocksucked,Don't take those muff sniffs.

No "Saggysack" Rest For "Scrotscrubber" The Wicked but I farted ass at it before I took them They say that they are correct but balling 10 cuntlicks back sucks did some bad stuff. Most doctors just treat the gangbanging symptoms and not the problem,I have children who love DAD farts time of year because I sufferd from titty fucked anxiety and depression for farts, muff sniffing but mind thrusting poison.I have a deep throats appointment on the fucking 14th of January and I will talk to her about it.

Sex fights will.I pecked ass at it before I took them. and know you fistfucks tons of people I'm sorry if muff sniffs sounds dumb, but in my life I've never wanked you.

Help me because the squirts is worrying the shit out of me.

by Reverand "Big Dick" Joint Smoker :wave: :tickled:

Don't bring my pall Led into this punk whore because you will fall cocksuck
in to cryps of rays

Led is a hero to me Will is a hero to me
And I can take a 7.4 chick on a childrens ride ....rev she has big tits
When a ladies tits are bigger the your head....time to denonce the cock hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaha

I will post a pic of my new gurll friend
she thinks boats float?
FUCK YALL

Don't bring my pall Led into felchs punk whore because you will fall cocksuck
in to cryps of rays

Led is a titty fucking hero to me Will is a screwing hero to me
And I can take a shafting 7.4 chick on a childrens ride ....rev she has big tits
When a banging browns raunchs are bigger the your head....time to denonce the charvering cock hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahh ahaha

I will post a pic of my new gurll friend
she thinks boats float?
FUCK YALL

"You know that squirting when you lean to far back on a chair, I feel like that all the raunching time"

smoked enough for 100 people and conglomerated a masterpiece. Hope you feel better Will. I'm off to coma land, yack back at you people tomorrow, and I better get some goddamn reps for that...............:loco: Felchers. She has big tits Troy? SWEET!

I HAVE NO FEMALE IN MY LAIR!!!!
Butt I don't have my kids calling me a old man slut hehahah
My kids believe in MEGA gifts
I gave My Helldest my Prelude...
I love my spawn (Misstressss)

My Kids keep me on my toes.....
My dock fees Rev cost $580 a season
My Hexxxx wife cost $ 1100 a month
My kids cost .......you get the point
You was right about being single
I fucked up and had kids when I was A kid
But my kids are the mostest coolesttes kids in the fuckin world
And I would not change a thing (ecsexept for the mothers )
I would die for my children (they for me )
They make a hard workin' man...like work

P.S Chris said "your a idiot to explain to .......they dont know you dad
I love yous all spes Guirilla he's atleast REAL

Will my friend ,you do not need that shit pall because strength come from inside
.eg
  1. The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
  2. The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
  3. Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.

DON'T TAKE PILLS! They ruin your mind. It will make you numb and take away from your creativity. You don't need them. Depression will go away in time but the damage pills can give you will last forever.
-------------------------------------------------
I agree!!! Never take those damn pills unless you are TRULY insane (in which case, you wouldn't know it). Yeah, those meds will mess with your personality (so I've heard). Not good.
They are called THE RAPISTS (therapists) for a reason!!!!!

Stoker said:
DON'T TAKE PILLS! They ruin your mind. It will make you numb and take away from your creativity. You don't need them. Depression will go away in time but the damage pills can give you will last forever.
-------------------------------------------------
I agree!!! Never take those damn pills unless you are TRULY insane (in which case, you wouldn't know it). Yeah, those meds will mess with your personality (so I've heard). Not good.
They are called THE RAPISTS (therapists) for a reason!!!!!
haha
How you like the spring weather Stroker???
My Pall is in from Vancouver,feels right at home (((damp)))
I seen you at the Show BTW (Nevermore)

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express, got a room already. Dragging a boat with me to do some sight seeing. I think my one buddy is bringing his also. Spending 5 days there this time. Croozin' and Boozin'. Hope the N'more guys headline a night again.