Messages for Biff

To Biff and Family,

All my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I hope you get everything resolved shortly.
Thanks for everything.
Take care and all the best.

Craig Hale (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK)
aka - "NightWar"

My best wishes to you and your family Biff. I hope you are all finding strength through this difficult time.

We fans are ready to welcome you back upon your return.

"...Perseverance has a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish..." : John Quincy Adams.

To Biff and Family, As i sit here listening to Lionheart my thoughts and my prayers are for you and your family. Through your darkest hours you won't be alone, for in the hearts of your fans you will always have a safe and loving home.

Thank you for everything, god bless you and your family.
And god bless the mighty Saxon.

"...Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration..." : Thomas Alva Edison.

Tom Edman (Wirral, UK) AKA: "VaLaNx"

Kiss once sang "A world without heroes, is no place to be". Well, a world without Saxon is no place to be, as far as I am concerned!

Sorry to hear about the recent fire Biff, but thank god you and your family are OK. Keep your chin up, and we can't wait for Saxons' return.

Best wishes to you biff and your family, Glad no one was hurt,

Hope to see you back soon biff at what you do best,

LIONHEART IS AWESOME ALBUM.

NEVER SURRENDER MAN

SAXON ARE WRITING AND PERFORMING A1 KEEP IT UP, SEE YA SOON

ALL THE BEST. :headbang:

Biff and family I wish you lot of strength after what happened. My thoughts are with you. “Kop op!”

‘Bad luck and trouble
Get out of his way

He don't need trouble
He don't need pain

May, after this shit, sunshine and blue skies head his way’

Marcel, alias Heavycelli, Netherlands

My thoughts are with you.At least you're most treasured possesions are safe,you're wife and children, they can never be replaced.Best wishes Graham (London)

Biff, sorry about the tragic loss,I hope all is getting better.I've travelled to see Saxon in the UK twice,most recently I met you in Glasgow in Oct,04.I had tickets to see the nwobhm tour in Germany,I hope to make the resheduled shows. I wish you and your family the best . Keep the Faith, Richard from Chicago...

To Biff and Family,

I was so sorry to hear about your devastating fire. Thank god no one was hurt, it is a cliche but "people are more important than possession's".

You have brought a fantastic amount of pleasure to mine and others lives with both your live perfomances and Vinyl/ CD efforts.

Musically and career wise you have proved to be strong and have battled to get Saxon back where they are today, so I have no doubt you can overcome this devastating time in your life.

Good luck in sorting things out WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU.

All the Best

Andy Findley
West Sussex

AKA Fingers

To Biff and Family,

I was sorry to hear about your fire.

Hope we will be "Never Surrender"

We met at Wacken Fest. last summer and hope We will meet again
at Sweden Rock Festival and London in June

all the best

Taka from Japan

Sorry for the fire. Best wishes to you and your family. Don't give up man. Hope to see you all in Greece again.